Crime Sorciere

Everyone was at the meeting place. "Okay is everyone here?" Lucy asked. "Yup!" they said back. "Good! Because i have tas-" "Where's my beautiful Erza with the Parfum?" Ichiya cut Lucy off as he started to dance around looking for his "beloved". "Now that you mentioned it, where is Natsu and Gray?" Lyon said. "They aren't here." Lucy said with a cold smile. Everyone shivered even her closest friends. "Pshhh, what happened to her?" Lyon asked Gajeel.  "That you have to ask her. She is going to kill me if I tell anyone her past especially with Natsu and Erza. So I suggest you don't bring up any other Fairy Tail members just to be safe." "O-O-Okay." the people that didn't know Lucy's past nodded. "Okay enough chit-chatting. Let me tell you the plan." Lucy said dropping her smile and put her serious face on. Lucy put her map on the table. "Okay, the last "demon" or crow or whatever we saw was last seen around here. So we need to go explore around here to find any clues as to what happened. Now we will go into teams again and each group needs one dragon slayer so no one can get lost! We'll meet here in two hours. And I'll make sure we have dinner since the demon did leave his house. I'll check to make sure it is safe." Lucy finished explaining and assigned the groups.

Group 1:
Romeo
Ren
Chelia
Lisanna
Sting
Levy
Lyon
Eve
Rufus

Search: Mountains and Caves

Group 2:
Gajeel
Juvia
Jura
Rogue
Ichiya
Orga
Minerva
Kagura
Milliana

Search: Forest

Group 3:
Lucy
Happy
Froshe
Lector
Carla
Yukino
Wendy
Sherry
Hibiki
Zeref
Stella (Lucy's Exceed. Yea i kinda forgot that Lucy had an exceed. SORRY!)

Search: At the Demon's House

"Okay guys let's get started!" Just as everyone was about to move out 3 hooded cloak came out of the bushes.

"Who are you?" Jura asked while everyone was on alert. "Don't worry we won't harm you" as cool voice said as they all pulled their hoods off. "CRIME SORCIERE!!!!" Fairy Tail yelled. "Eh you guys know them?" Minerva asked confused. "Yup. They are a guild that is trying really hard to atone for their sins. " Lucy said smiling. "Okay right now we can't talk, we have to start searching for the demons because destroying humanity isn't the only ultimate motive they have. I'll explain later quickly start searching!" Jellal said panicking. "Jellal, I understand but please calm down. We have a plan and we are spliting up to find clues on the demons. Ultear you are on Group 1. Meredy you are in Group 2. Jellal you are with us. We are going to plan and search for what's going on and why they want to destroy humanity and other motives they have." Lucy said. "Okay" everyone said and they all ran to their designated place.