Onii Chan

I am so sorry that this took so long to update!! I had lots of studying to do for finals and i just couldn't find time to sit and finish a chapter. I also apologize for such a short chapter. Please stay tune and don't give up on me. Thanks!!

-Acharmed123

Normal POV

Whack! "Stop that, Lilica Please release my sister and her friends." A mysterious voice said. Then he steps out and it was Zeref! "Onii-Chan, what are you doing here?" Lucy asked bewildered  "I told them to protect the gems that you guys are trying to return because something is coming to retrieve it from us." "Why?" Levy asked. "To end the world." He replied with a sad expression. "Who is trying to retrieve it? Sting asked curiously. "I can't tell you guys right now but I will when the time is right." said Zeref. Lilica released Lucy and her friends. "So what do we do now?" asked Levy.  "Well, first things first, we need to explain what's going on to the major of the village." Lucy said. "Well lets go!" Zeref yelled. Everyone ran back towards the major's house and the major ran out with his face full of hope. Then he asked "Where is it?". Then Lucy stepped up and explained everything. "Oh, I can't believe we were already found out" he said smiling creepily. "W-What do you mean?" Wendy said confused. "I'm the one that needs the gem so GIVE IT!!" and he transformed into a huge crow trying to stab them.

Celestrial Dragon's Roar

Sky Dragon's Roar

Solid Script: Fire

Iron Dragon's Roar

Yellow Fire

Dark Sphere

Animal Transformation: Tigress

White Dragon's Roar

Shadow Dragon's Roar

All the attacks hit the crow but when the dust disappear the crow was still standing looking bored "Are you done playing around?" He asked and charged at them.

Demon Transformation: Shadow Beam

Lucy's POV

What! The black smoke from the crow's attack spread and it was getting hard to breathe. We covered our mouth. "Now Zeref, How dare you betray us." Crow said. "WE WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU!!" and he charged at us with his spear. We were all frozen thinking "is this it?" But then something red,blue,gray,yellow,black, and white came out towards the demon. It was the dragons.

Igneel!
Grandeeney!
Metalicana!
Celestria!
Skiadrum!
Weisslogia!

"We will never let you harm my princess,  prince, our children and their friends. So PERISH YOU USELESS DEMON!!" Said all 6 dragons and they all attacked and killed the demon in one blast.