Dragon Party

Lucy's POV

We were put into our rooms and we had 2 hours to get ready for the party. I couldn't wait to meet all the dragons. KYAAA! I'm soooo excited. I started the bath and waited for the tub to fill. While I waited I walked around the room. There was a huge bed with stars all around it. It was so beautiful. There was a door that led to a library and the bathroom was huge and glamorous. I walked back into the bathroom and put in my regular strawberry and vanilla scented body wash into the tub so it could mix and turn into a bubble bath. I don't know why but bubbles tend to calm me and let me think about things. After I finished I put on a dress that was pale pink with glitter at the hem and was strapless. It reached above my knees and I had matching pale pink heels. I put earrings and a necklace on. I put my hair in a messy bun and did my make-up.

I looked at the time and I finished just in time.

BAM! "Hime-Sama Let's go"said Celestria

"Please don't call me Hime-Sama you are my friend not my servants." I said

"Aww! How sweet! Okay then Lucy". Celestria said

"Thanks" I smiled "Okay it's time for the party." She said

At the Main Palace

"LUCY!" Sting yelled with Rogue, Frosh, and Lector behind him. "Hey guys ready?" "YEA" They yelled

"Lucy?" "M-M-Mom!" And we hugged.

"Okay, let's introduce everyone okay?" my mom asked

We nodded our heads.

The first dragon to come up was a red dragon. "Hello Lucy-Sama, I'm Igneel, the fire dragon"

"Hello Igneel" I said smiling

The next was a white colored dragon "Sup Lucy-Chan, I'm Weisslogia, the light dragon (is that how you spell his name) it's a pleasure to meet you." he said flirtatiously. I sweat-dropped, great just like father and son. "DAD!" Sting yelled running to him crying "It's a pleasure to meet you also" I said smiling happy for Sting.

The next was a dark black dragon. "Hello Lucy-San, I'm Skiadrum, the shadow dragon. Rogue walked up to him and hugged him. Both of them didn't have any emotion, I wonder if they were going to be emotionless for the rest of their lives. "Hehe, Nice to meet you Skiadrum."

The next was a silver colored dragon. "Yo! I'm Metalicana, the iron dragon. Gihi" "Hello Metalicana you are just like Gajeel." I smiled "Y-Y-You know Gajeel, I mean how's that brat doing?"

"Just like father and son, He's doing just fine"

After Metalicana, was the blue dragon. "Hello Lucy-San I'm Grandeeney" "Hello Grandeeney, You have raised Wendy so well she's so polite and sweet." I said letting a tear escape my eyes. She was already bawling really hard. "T-Thank You."

And the introduction continued after all the dragons were introduced, I introduced myself with the others. "Hi, I'm Lucy" "I'm Sting" "I'm Lector and Sting-Kun is the best!!" "I'm Rogue" "Fro's name is Frosh!" "And it's a pleasure to meet you" Me and everyone said

After the introductions we started to party and talk.