chap 29 - jealousy, jealousy

When we returned to hogswarts, Ron asked me if I'd like to make draco jealous by doing things in front of him. He wanted to do this coz he also wanted to make some one jealous, hermione..

𝐑𝐨𝐧'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I walked with Isabelle in the hallways in case we wanted to yk make them jealous. Isabelle told me that Malfoy wanted to talk to her at the astronomy tower.. Could something go wrong?.

We saw hermione in a distance, she was waking with fred, I quickly grabbed Isabelle hand and held it.

(Just imagine one of these)

I saw the look on hermione's face from a smile to a sulk. She continued walking with fred to the library, she totally ignored us. In kind of feel bad but.. Idk

Isabee also told me that she still kind of has feelings for me, although she's dating fred. So I wanted to make her super jealous that'll she will come running for me.

A few minutes of walking we cane across Malfoy, I knew she also wanted to make him jealous so I quickly pinned her to a wall and pretend to kiss her, at that moment I was towering against her. moving slightly every few minutes to make it seem more realistic.

When I turned around and stopped pretending to kiss her, I saw Malfoy's face go bright red, not as in blushing but as in anger.

𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨'𝐬 𝐏𝐎𝐕:

That filthy little weaslebee, he's gonna regret this..

𝐌𝐲 𝐏𝐎𝐕 :

It was now free period, Ron invited me to join him in the Gryffindor common room. He told me how later at dinner if be sorted again. I was so excited!!

I mean Slytherin is fun and all but I'd love to be sorted into Hufflepuff or Gryffindor.

It was finally dinner.

McGonagall: now, as you all may know Isabelle is now a rosewood, and in first year the sorting hat only put her in Slytherin because he saw the last name snape. So she would be sorted again today. I suggest, if you want to know more about what happened about the rosewood situation, please just ask Isabelle. . Now, Isabelle can u please step forward

I stepped forward nervous. I sat down on the chair and McGonagall pit the hat on my head.

Sorting hat: let's see, I made a mistake in first year to put u in Slytherin just because if ur last name... Now let's actually see ur qualities... Ah brave cunning smart loyal... This is a very hard choice but I'll have to say..  Hufflepuff!!! 

I was elated, I sat over at the Hufflepuff table and saw my friends looking over and smiling at me.

I looked over to the Slytherin table to see draco glaring at me and farida smiling and waving to me. Also professor McGonagall passed me my Hufflepuff  tie and she smiled at me, and I smiled back.