chap 26 - the teaa

I walked up with Ginny to her room and I settled down.

We chatted for a bit as we never really talked before because of the different years and houses. She told me that she liked harry and I knew for a fact that harry liked her too. About 30 minutes later Hermione came in.

Me: hey mione!

Mione: hey everybody

Ginny: hi

Mione: I heard some ones got a crush on isabelle

She says sitting next to me

Me: what who? Who could possibly like me?

Mione: Harry

Me: wtf no way he likes Ginny

Mione: no he like you!

Me: this can't be..

Mione: I'm just joking he like Ginny, period

Me: oh my phew

Ginny heaved a sigh of relief, I knew how much she liked harry and how they'd be perfect together.

Me: hey I'm gonna go outside to get some fresh air anyone wanna come?

Gin, mione: no thx

Me: cya

I walked down 3 flights of stairs to the bottom and walked outside. I walked for a bit and soon found a lake there was a log just beside it so I went and sat down. I heard footsteps coming my way. I turned my head to see Ron..

Me: hello

Ron: hi, seems like you've found the lake, this is my happy place. Besides Hogwarts.

Me: that's cool

Ron: u look nice today

Me: well thank you

He came and sat next to me, we talked a bit and he asked how Snape allowed me to come. When I told him that I'm no longer a snape he was so ◡̈⋆ⒽⒶⓅⓅⓎ he hugged me and said "I'm so glad. " a while later and it started drizzling, I thought it was just a come and go rain but it soon started to get heavier but not too heavy.

I stood up and started twirling and prancing like there was no tomorrow. He giggled and joined me, he held my hand and we dances together giggling once in a while.

I wasn't expecting this but he pulled me in and kissed me, it was a nice wet and warm kiss. For a second I thought it was draco, forgetting we had broke up. He kissed softly and slowly. I soon found myself kissing back, I realized it was Ron but I didn't care. We heard footsteps but we just went on not caring who was there.

Fred: aww u two lovebirds, come in before u two get struck by lightning.

We quickly pulled away, I was so embarrassed.

We went inside, we were both soaking wet.

Mrs Weasley: oh you two what were you two doing out in the rain??

Fred: snogging 😏😏

Mrs Weasley: what was that Fred?

Fred: nothing ma'am

Mrs Weasley: that's what I thought. Now you two go dry off and come down for dinner. Isabelle, what would you like for dinner?

Me: oh anything would be fine for me

Mrs Weasley: okay dear

We went upstairs and Ron went to his bathroom in his room and I went to the guest bathroom to shower.

While I was showering, I thought why did Ron kiss me? Did he like me or something?? He shouldn't be.