Pissed

Third Person POV

Yoongi got a hint what he was talking about. Off course he want to settle down things with a proper conversation. He saw that bam bam's hands were shaking and he was sweating alot.
" Yo listen to me politely now " Yoongi said to him in a low tone.
" NO! SHUT UP- " He shutterd loudly.
" You're hobi's friend that's why I don't want to hurt you,so now shut your ass down and talk to me clearly" Yoongi said to him keeping his voice low and menacing.
Yoongi saw him leaning on his knees as he started to cry loudly.
He felt kinda guilty but still pissed because he was late for his date.
"I loved him for like 15 years and now he's dating you and that fucking Jimin- He never felt my love and always wanted you guys but now I'm going to change this"
Yoongi knew he's getting his lividity up again.
" First I'll handle you and then Jimin after that I'll make him fell in love for me " he started to lean his gun towards Yoongi while laughing like a devil.
Yoongi just lost it and before bam bam can do anything he started to beat him up.
Attacking him with punches and kicks  he didn't realized he was unconscious now.
He got up from him the saw his lifeless body down his legs.....