namjin

After school yoonminseok went to yoongi's house and jin with his man. He already make jungkook to eat and sleep.
______________________________________
AU NOTE: Namjin smut ahead if you're not comfortable then skip this part. I don't owe this smut part because I don't write smut. I took help from my friend for this.enjoy!
______________________________________
No one's pov

First they were in the couch watching TV than jin told namjoon that he wants to make love-

Jin : Namjoon-ah!!
Namjoon : Yes?
Jin : L-l-lets make love.
Namjoon : But do you remember what you said last time?!
Jin : Yes I remember that I said that you can punish me for not calling you "daddy".
Namjoon : So... You're ready?!
Jin : Y-yes.
Jin kissed Namjoon roughly hovering him and exploring his upper body through his shirt. Namjoon on the other hand started lead them towards their shared room.
Namjoon : Remember what you've promised .he warned
Jin : Yes I will obey you daddy.
shutting the door, Namjoon trapped Jin on the wall and started kiss him roughly. He opens Jin's shirt is in on of his hands.
Namjoon : Your nipples are already hard.
Jin : Something else is also hard, I can see through your pants.
Namjoon : You want it baby?! Do you like that?
Jin : Yes I do want it, deep in me, filling me fully.
Namjoon : Beg me baby.
Jin : Please daddy please! I want you to fuck me hard. I want you to fill me. I want you deep inside me. Please....
Namjoon kisses Jin as Jin tries to touch Namjoon's already heard member.
Namjoon groans as Jin does his job. Jin takes advantage of the moment and inserts his tongue in Namjoon's mouth, exploring it fully
Namjoon : You ready.
Jin nods as a reply
They get rid off their clothes and Namjoon pushes Jin on the bed pleasuring his big, hard member.
Jin : Ahhh moans as Namjoon enters him without warning.
Namjoon : You like it baby?! He spanks Jin on his butt cheek.
Jin : Ahh daddy! You're so big. I love it.
Namjoon started thrust harder after hearing the moans of Jin. He throws back his head in pleasure.
Namjoon : I love it when I see you in the pleasure I give you. You're face is the most handsome when you make love with me. You licking your lips always turns me on. I live you so much.
With that Namjoon chokes Jin's neck while thrusting hard.
The whole room was filled with moans and groans.Namjoon : Let the neighbours know that I alone can make  you the happiest person on Earth.
Jin : Yes Joonie!! You're the one who gives me the most love. I love you so so so much.
Namjoon let go of Jin's neck and kisses him passionately.
Jin : I'm coming.
Namjoon : Cum for me baby. I'll fill you up I promise.
Namjoon fastens his pace and filled Jin full and then no sooner Jin came all over Namjoon's dick.
Namjoon : You're beautiful!
They both kiss each other as Namjoon collapse beside Jin and cuddles him to sleep.