yoonminseok confession pt.2

Hoseok's pov

I was in shock that what's going on. Currently we were heading to the roof.omg.suddenly jimin intertwined his hands with mine. I can see that he's nervous.

Yoongi's pov

We were now on rooftop.okay yoongi you can do this.....
"Hoseok and jimin listen to me carefully...um we know each other since high school and now we're in college. When we were in highschool I realized that I like you both. But now I  think I'm in love. I'm deeply fell for you both. You know I'm Soo cold and savage but you both make me happy.
I just want to say that if you both want to give me chance-" I just spilled.
Hoseok grabbed my hand and started to rub it gently.
"Oh yoongi.....you know I fell for you both too a long time ago. You both are the love of my life" hoseok said I was surprised and happy too. I saw jimin was crying. I immediately cupped his cheeks and hoseok intertwined his hand.
"You both really love me?" Jimin said.
"Yes minie" hoseok said with a bright smile.
"Hobi and Chim can we- uh date?" I said .
"OFF COURSE!!"they both yelled and jumped at me. I wiped jimin's tear away. All we all just hugged each other for 30 minutes straight.....

𝘂𝘄𝘂 𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝗺𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗲𝗼𝗸 𝗳𝗹𝘂𝗳𝗳!