Chapter 15: Demonic Beasts

~Hikaru's POV~

Before I could pick, Clara suddenly jumped on my back.
Clara: Team Clara declares that Ray-Sensei shall be with us~!
   Opera appeared besides me and took my arm.
Opera: We're claiming Hikaru-sama.
Everyone in team Opera didn't mind, same with team Balam. But the students in team Kalego loudly disagree.
Kamui: Noooo!!
Lied: Let Nightray-Sensei be in our team!
Jazz: He'll make Eggy-Sensei more fun!
Goemon: We might get a chance to win!
   With each comment made Kalego irritated more. I laughed and went over to them.
Hikaru: Sorry, Clara-chan called dibs.
Clara in the background yelled.
Clara: Yeah~!

I whispered to them.
Hikaru: I'll try to make Eggo-Kun ease up a bit.
The four students nods and pushed me over to Kalego. Kalego looked pissed, more than usual and I pat his shoulder.
Hikaru: Kalego-Kun, ease up a little! This is supposed to be a fun day out, give your poor students a break. Please?
Kalego stares at me, while I was giving him the puppy eyes. Kalego glance at the students, who were copying me. He sighs, tightly grabbed the four and drags them away.
Kalego: You want more fun? I'll show you then...
   Kalego said ominously, making the four frightened for their lives. We watched them, silently praying for them.

   Clara grabs me and drags me away.
Clara: Let's go everyone! We gotta win~!
Opera: All right. Get set...start.
We split off in a different direction. Our group were looking around at the sights. I was walking besides Opera, chatting with each other.
Opera: I remember Sullivan-Sama taking you here as well.
Hikaru: Actually, it was also during the Final Day. I invited Eggo-Kun and Chirou-Kun too.
Opera: Dragging around Kalego to all the exciting rides was fun.
Kalego was dying from the roller coasters that Opera forced him to ride. Balam and I were chilling, eating delicious food. We were still talking when Elizabetta called out to me.
Elizabetta: Nightray-Sensei~! Can we chat for a bit?

Opera gives me a nod for me to go. I walk over to Elizabetta and Kerori.
Hikaru: What is it?
She gives me a bright smile and touch my shirt.
Elizabetta: Nightray-Sensei, this is the first I seen you without a suit! You look very handsome in it.
   Kerori nods in agreement.
Kerori: W-We were talking about how unusual it was to see you and Kalego-Sensei in different clothing. S-Sorry for being rude!
Hikaru: Haha, thank you for the compliment Elizabetta. It's no problem Kerori, I totally get it! This is the first time I seen you two in something different as well, both of you look lovely.
   I smile and gave them my honest opinion, the two got slightly red.
Elizabetta: Aw, thank you Sensei~!

Clara yells out something at Ameri.
Clara: Your casual clothes are so cute!
Opera: It suits you very well.
Hikaru: It very cute~!
Ameri was blushing from the compliments. Kerori got closer to Ameri.
Kerori: I think you'd look even better in a one piece dress though...
The three girls push Ameri to the clothing store direction.
Girls: Okay! Let's go buy you a one piece!
Opera and I were following behind them.
Hikaru: A shopping session, I haven't been to one with you in a while.
Opera: Of course we were both busy but now I get to choose a new outfit for you.
Hikaru: Huh?
Opera grabs my wrist and drags me along. There was a strange look in their eyes.
Opera: I have a special idea of an outfit for you...
Hikaru: B-But this is a ladies store...h-hey wait!
I was dragged forcefully in.

~Third Person's POV~

Ameri came out of the dressing room.