Chapter 18: Private Lessons

A/N: Sorry for the long wait. Been very busy in my life plus I had a hard time writing Purson. I love him but his dialogue is very hard to write for me. To celebrate the season 3 anime coming out, I'll try posting multiple chapters this week. The total chapters this week will be how many months I didn't upload (6). I hope you enjoy my lovely readers.

~Hikaru's POV~

   I smiled at Purson but he was blankly staring at me.
Purson: ...
Hikaru: I know we only talked a few times but as your tutor, I will do my best to help my little student improve.
Purson: ...Alright.
I smiled and clapped.
Hikaru: Great! I know you have certain conditions, such as not being seen. So I have a perfect place for you to be tutored in.
Purson: Really? Where?

I give him a sly smile.
Hikaru: Don't be too shocked.
I lightly tapped his nose with my index finger and he instantly disappeared. What I did? I teleported him inside my pocket dimension. I snap and I instantly appeared in my pocket dimension, Purson was absolutely shocked.
Purson: ...Where are we?
Hikaru: Welcome to me pocket dimension! No one will see you here and I can easily teleport you out. We will be spending our tutoring time here.
Purson: Alright...
   I clapped and made a table with two chairs appear.
Hikaru: Come sit down.

   Purson sat down and decided to talk to him about a few things.
Hikaru: I know about your situation with your family.
Purson: And I want to stick with it. I don't want to be noticed by anyone, so your tutoring session won't help me.
Hikaru simply smiles.
Hikaru: And yet, you're actually the "pixie".
   Purson tried not to looked shock but it didn't fool Hikaru.
Hikaru: For someone who doesn't want to be noticed, you play the trumpet at 5 p.m. everyday.
Purson: ...
   Purson used his bloodline magic to disappear.
Hikaru: You know you can't leave right?
Purson: ...I don't want you to see me...
Hikaru: (Aw, he's embarrassed. How adorable.)

Hikaru: I think you play beautifully, I listen every time you play.
   Purson appears again and his cheeks were lightly pinkZ
Purson: Thanks...
Hikaru: Please answer me truthfully Purson-kun. Do you really not want to be noticed?
Purson: Yes. I don't want to be noticed, I will follow my family's tradition.
   Hikaru could see the hesitation in Purson's eyes.
Hikaru: ...Is that really your feelings Purson? I can practically tell you're lying to me. What do you want Purson-kun?
Purson: I...
   Purson didn't reply so Hikaru just pats Purson's head.
Hikaru: It's okay, no need to tell me anything now. As your teacher, I will not pry into your personal life. But, when you do open up, I'll be here to listen.
Purson: Okay...thank you Sensei.

   Hikaru smiles and passes some treats to Purson.
Hikaru: Eat up, no need to be so formal. Since you want to keep with your tradition, I will help you with that. If you change your mind, please tell me.
Purson: ...
   Purson grabs some cookies and eats it.
Hikaru: Let's get to know each other. I'll tell you some things about myself, chime in if you want.
   For a few hours, Hikaru and Purson just talked. Mostly Hikaru but Purson is really listening. Hikaru looks at the time on his phone.
Hikaru: Tutoring session is up!

   Hikaru snaps his fingers and they were back in the empty classroom.
Purson: ...That's it? No lecturing?
Hikaru: I guess my teaching style is a bit different. But the most important thing is getting to know my students. They're goals and ambition, I want to help them grow to achieve them. That's the same to you Purson-kun.
Purson: I see.
Hikaru: As I said, that's it today~! Come to my office tomorrow and we'll continue our tutoring.
   Purson didn't reply, he nods and disappears, leaving Hikaru alone. Once Hikaru felt that Purson left the room, he sighs.
Hikaru: Purson-kun is having a hard time with himself, I hope he can figure out what he wants.
   Hikaru heads to his dorm and continues to think about his student.