Chapter 5: Finding Ciara

Gabriel P.O.V

Guns going off all around us. Taking shots left and right. These sick fucks tried to sell my sister to us in place of that girl Diamond that Romeo said he wanted. That was the last straw for me and I know for him to. He just as close to bell as I am. He maybe a cousin by blood, but we love each other and protect like siblings would. I'm behind one pillar as Romeo is behind the other one. Another round of shots go off, making the pieces of the walls and rock from the pillars, fly everywhere. Dust coating our suits, that now have holes in them. I have a small gash in my arm from a bullet grazing me. the rounds stop for a moment, we wait for them to pop back up, before we let out a few rounds right between their eyes. I hear clear behind me, seeing Mario makes me relieved. Now we just have to find the girls and get them out of here.

Guns still drawn as we make our way further into his warehouse underground. I can hear girls screaming louder, the further we go down. After what seems like a hour, but was probably only a few minutes. We make it down to the absolute bottom of this place.

What I saw almost made me throw up. There was girls chained to walls like animals. Some alive, some barely alive and a few you could tell had sadly passed on. Then there were doors further down the way locked and numbered. A few cells with more woman and little girls in just scrap clothing and then at the very end was a few rooms with locks but I wasn't sure what they were. But I knew i needed to check it too.

I can hear Romeo telling the men to get all the woman and children out as fast as possible. Andrei is still on the run, but we did get his right hand Ivan. That rat will go into hiding and we will find him. I take my gun and swipe the safety back on, before using it to hit the lock off the door.

Once I flip the safety back on, what I saw was not what I was expecting. But relief was definitely the biggest one. I heard a gasp and thud on the floor. Whatever was in her hand hit the ground just before she leapt into my arms.

I felt the weight of my sister in my arms as she cried. She felt like she failed, because she watched so many woman and girls being raped and killed. Being killed for getting pregnant. Or the ones that they let carry a child and then they killed the mom just because her body was no longer desirable in their eyes.

I felt gutted that my sister had to even witness, the cruelty of these monsters. I rubbed my hand up and down her back. As her cries turned to hiccups, I heard him before I saw him. Romeo was beyond pissed. He was enraged and that sent chills even down my spine. I only ever saw him like that once before. But that is not my story to tell. I felt bell freeze in my arms too. She is not afraid of Romeo, but I know she is thinking the same thing as me. That is when I let her down to see what has him triggered. But I didn't expect what I saw happen next. 

Romeos P.O.V

I start to walk down the hall to find Gabe, so I can talk to him about what my next plan. Plus I haven't seen Isabella, Diamond or Ciara yet. They were on the top of my list. As I get closer to the last doors, I look over into the room, thankfully I did find Ciara. She looks a little banged up on her face, but I cant tell anything else. I pick her up and call Mario Over. I tell him that she's priority and to not lose her. I hear someone crying and the sound of Gabe talking low to them, as I move the door open I see its Isabella.

The relief on my heart that she was alive and from what little I could see, she looked well. But I couldn't see the front of her. But what I did see behind her, took my breathe away. Like a ghost I walked over to the bed they had her on. She was tied to it like a mental patient. With a ivy of something attached to her and some kind of machine, that looked like a heart monitor.