Chapter 2: Diamond

Romeos P.O.V

Hearing her words and feeling her shake against me. Instantly made me angry. Angry at them for putting her in this situation and angry at myself for making her feel scared. Gathering what little bit of control I had left, I storm out the room. Taking my phone out, I let my right hand Gabe know its worse here then we thought. We need to be smart about this.

I may be ruthless and heartless with most things. But children and abused woman are something I don't tolerate. It was always ingrained in me by every male in my family. Don't get me wrong, I have had my fair share of woman. But I would never force them against their will. They have always come willingly to me.

Just the thought another man's hands have graced her skin in anyway, is making my blood boil. I need to get away fast before I do something I may not regret. But that could harm my girl.

Just the thought of her being mine, makes a shiver run down my spine. The feel of her creamy soft skin against my rough calloused hands. Was enough to send my body into a frenzy. I needed have her, like I need air to breath.

I make a call to Dulik. Letting him know we will talk at a later time. I need to keep him on my good side, before i can bring his operation down. Getting in the car waiting for me outside. I start making calls to getting this done as soon as possible. I want my girl in my bed soon. Very very soon.

Diamonds P.O.V

Spots litter my vision I come in and out of consciousness.  Heavy weight laid against my chest and intense pain everywhere else.

After sometime I'm finally able to figure out where I am. I'm not to happy about it. But there isn't much I can do about it. I try to forget the images flashing in my mind of what Ivan did to me and what he made me do to him. I try to forget. But sometimes its reminds me of how truly broken I am. I have no fight left in me to stop it. I have no fight in me to even say no. I stay laying there even though I feel my bladder wanting to explode. The rules filter through my head like the do every morning. Reminding me that my life is not my own.

I couldn't take another beating like I did last night. So angering Ivan for needing to use the bathroom. Is not worth the punishment I would receive.

Closing my eyes and thinking about the man from yesterday. Makes me feel safer then I have felt in my whole life. He made me feel like no harm could come to me in his arms. I've never heard my voice spoken as much as i did last night. Talking to him make me calm and secure. Like everything could be different maybe even would be different.

I fall back asleep blissfully thinking about the stranger with the dark eyes and deep voice.

Gabriel's P.O.V

"Isa get your ass back here!" I scream at my idiotic sister. Shes always getting herself into something. That ends with Romeo and I having to get her out of.

'Cazzo perché ho dovuto avere una sorella' I think to myself. While still walking around the estate. Looking for my sister.
[Fuck why did i have to have a sister]

Finally I find her in the training room throwing knives at the moving targets.

"Isa your not going and that's final" I say sternly as I continue to glare at her.

She turns around as fast as lightening throwing I knife just past my head. That  it slightly nicked the side of my face. "Cazzo" I say towards her. Narrowing my eyes right back her. While she stands there arms crossed one over the other. As if she didn't just draw blood.

"Maledetto bambino." She sys while sucking her teeth at me. Fist clenched by her side no she all but screams,
" Non puoi dirmi cosa fare. Non sei mio padre e io me ne vado. che a voi idioti piaccia o no. Tira fuori la testa dal culo." Storming up to me she bumped her shoulder hard against my arm. Pinching the bridge of my nose, trying to stop the headache brewing between my eyes. Now I'm going to have to explain to the Don why my idiot sister wants to play savior and possibly get herself killed. "Cazzo"

[ Damn baby. You cant tell me what to do. You are not my father and I am going. Whether you to idiots like it or not. Get your head out of your asses.]

After taking a breath I pick up my phone to make the call I know I will end up regretting. 

I call the Don who is my cousin Romeo. Hes a good Don. Fair, true, loyal and respectful to those who earn it. But cross him and you will learn why they call him cold hearted, cruel, and sometimes even the devil. I shiver at the thought of him going dark. I've seen it happen once. That was after he lost his father, all those years ago.  But that's a story for another time.

'Si' he speaks

"Isa wants in. Nearly took my head off with a blade" I respond

Waiting for him to say anything. The longer he is quiet, the less I can tell what he is thinking. Just like that he hangs up. No answer to my response.
'Damn it' I whisper to myself as I hang up my phone.

Isabellas P.O.V

Pulling up in front of this little dive bar. Was the by far probably one of my dumbest things I have ever done. But at the end of the day my hate for the Duliks is by far the top of the list.

Wearing the tightest and shortest skirt I own, my barely there lace panties showing off the swell of my perky little butt. Adjusting my crop top so my boobs are popping out. I strut into the bar, heels clicking against the pavement. Winking at the doorman I get in without any questions.  I strut my way to the bar, making sure to put a extra sway in my hips.

I make small talk with the bartender,  flirty a little and making sure I shake my ass a little every now and then.
Feel eyes on me, I act like the alcohol in my system is effecting me. Like 2 fruity drinks would make me black out drunk. Pfft as if. I pretend to stumble off the stool have the bartender reach over to catch my arm. Thanking him while I giggle and bat my eyes. I make my way to the bathroom still swaying a little side to side. Making sure to giggle and say whoops like a little school girl.

As I do my business and wash my hands I hear someone walk in. But off course I gotta keep the charade up. I close my eyes and start dancing and singing sloppily to myself.  Till hands wrap around my waist and cloth on to my mouth. 

Reminding myself that this was what I knew would happen. I pretended to fight back, as my vision started to blur. Before I knew it the fight had left my body . The last thought running through my mind was about la mia famiglia, as the darkness took over.

[my family]

***************************************************************************************

A/N:

Do you agree with what Isabella did? 

Do you think Romeo and Gabriel know what she has done? 

Thanks again for checking out my stories. I truly do appreciate it and love the support. Your amazing readers.

Until next time

Like, comment, share