4-𝙼𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚎❣︎

*Marshall's P.O.V.*

"Come on Marshall, Fuck me. Please" she pleads, putting her hands onto my belt buckle.

"No you're drunk, you would not want this if you were sober." I say trying to push her hands back. "Yes, I would. Come on, I know you want to fuck me." She is not wrong but I'm not doing this when she is drunk and she'll hate me. "Doesn't matter, come on." I say throwing her over shoulder because she's almost too drunk to even walk.

I hold her upper thigh so she doesn't fall off as I walk us out to the car. I reach into my pocket for my car keys and unlock the car. I open the back door and I sit her in the back seat. She pulls me in by the collar of my jacket, "Just kiss me then." She begs.

"Move over." I sigh and I get into the back seat with her, locking the door with the keys that fall to the floor. I spread my legs and she get on top of me, and straddles me. She roughly kisses me and I squeeze her ass.

She starts to move her hip over me and I hear myself groan into her mouth. Oh my fucking God I can't do this to her.

"Come on Lana." I say pulling my face away from her. "Come on Marshall, you can do anything you want to me." She says then she starts to kiss my neck.

I just want to push her on to the seat, get on top of her, and fuck the living shit out of her right now.

This has to stop before I cum in my pants. I lift her hips off of mine and I sit her next to me. She pouts at me, God damn this woman. I reach down and buckle her seatbelt.

I open the car door and get into the drivers seat. And I start to drive to my house. The building of Detroit light up through the city as I drive through it. I focus in on the road and the music playing.

I get caught off guard feeling a hand go down my bicep. "Lana, just sit the fuck down. You're going to make me crash this goddamn car." I say starting to get frustrated. "Make me."

If she wasn't drunk I'd make sure she would never tease me like this again. Thank God I didn't drink a lot, or else I couldn't of brought us home.

We suddenly arrive to my house and I park my car in the small driveway of mine. I look back at her and she giggles. I open my car door and slam it in frustration, probably making her jump.

I open her door and grab her. I pick her up bridal style and close the car door with my foot.

She wraps her arms around my neck and starts to kiss my neck and the side of my face. This fucking slut is asking for it. She can't keep doing this.

I get to the front door and unlock it. I walk us in and I shut the door behind me. I walk her over to the couch and lay her down on it. She sits on the end of the couch in front of me standing, and she moves her hands to my belt buckle.

I roll my eyes to myself and just stand there as she unzips my pants. How drunk is she for her to be doing this.

"Lana stop, you wouldn't want this." I tell her as she pulls down my boxers. Fuck, I can't let her do this.

I pull up my boxers and push her shoulder, so her back falls onto the couch. "Go to sleep, then when you're sober I''l fuck you."

She rolls her eyes and lies on the couch. "No, come on. You're going to sleep in my bed."  She stands up and I catch her as she almost tumbles over onto the floor. I hold her by her waist directing her to my bedroom.

I sit her on the bed and walk over to my dresser to grab one of my T-shirts. "Here you can sleep in this." She starts to undress in front of me, before I know it she is sitting there with only her black laced underwear. "Thank you," she says, looking at me innocently. I hand her the shirt and she puts it on over her head.

She then ties her hair up into a bun and she moves to the top of the bed, lying down. I go to the side of the bed she is on and I cover her with the comforter of mine. "Goodnight, Lana" I tell her, grabbing an extra blanket and I walk back into the living room.

I strip down to my boxers and lie on the couch, covering myself with the blanket. "Fuck"  i quietly exahle to myslef. I close my eyes and start to drift off.