12-𝚃𝚊𝚌𝚘𝚜☹︎

My eyes open as I wake up to the sound of Marshall's light snoring.

"Wake up sleepy head," I say nudging his shoulder.

"I'm up" He says grabbing my wrist and putting it back down on the bed.

"You snore" I tell him "No, I don't" He protests. "You do," I tell him again, this time he opens his eyes.

"Yeah and you moan every time I touch you, Am I complaining? No," He tells me taking the sheet off of him and sitting up.

"Shut up" I tell him.

"You didn't listen to me when I told you to be quiet last night. Why should I listen to you, whore?"

I stared at his back muscles contracting as he pulled up his sweatpants. I caught a glimpse of his ass as he stood up to pull the pants over his waist.

"Tight ass" I joke to him. He looks back at me with a death glare, and I offering a light smile to annoy him.

He rolls his eyes at me and makes his way towards the the bathroom. Once he shut the door a\I get up and quickly put on a shirt and underwear. I walkover to the body mirror and I see my hair is a mess. I grab the brush on the nightstand and brush through my hair.

Marshall walks out of the bathroom as I hear the toilet flush but I continue to brush though the knots in my hair. He walks up behind me and hugs my from behind.

I drop the brush and carry my hair to one side of my neack. He starts to kiss my neck I watch him as he does it through the mirror.

His naked chest still radiates heat through my t-shirt, making me fell warm and comfortable in his arms.

"I'm hungry" He says between a kiss, starting to suck at my neck. "Okay, want pizza or late breakfast," I ask him putting my hand up to his head, running my fingers through his short hair. "Tacos" He says

"That wasn't an option,"I say confused. "Well I want them so you are going to get me some." He says taking his lips away from my neck.

bags. I bend over to pick up a wrapper that fell on the floor and he smacks my ass. "Tight ass," my own words come back to me.

I sit back down beside him and continue to watch the movie on the tv. We start to argue about what the character should have done in their situations.

"Marshall no that wouldn't work, she would die"

"Yes it would. If she just snuck into the lair, disabled the shit, this movie would be over."

"There is security, it wouldn't work," I protest.

"Yeah It would, you just don't know what you're talking about." He says getting in my face.

"I do, just shut up and listen." I say getting even closer to him.

I look down at hip lips and back up to his eyes quickly, starting to feel tension.

We look at each other and I kiss him hard. He forcefully kisses back, pushing me down to lay flat on the couch. Without breaking the kiss he crawls in between my legs, on top of me. I wrap my hand around his neck.

After making out for a good while a knock rumbles from the front door. "Fuck them," he says breaking the kiss then returning to my lips quickly. I push his chest, motioning him too top. "We have to see who it is,"

He gets off me, standing up. I notice his obvious boner in his grey sweatpants. I get up and brush run my hand down my hair, making sure there are no loose pieces visible.

He stays in the living room as I make my way to the front door.

Through the peephole I see my ex, Jay, and he looks pissed.