Cast

Hey my name Chelse but every one calls me cece im 15 years old I have a brother and a sister. Diggy Simmons is my brother and Destiny is my sister.I'm chill and nice but if you mess me or my family or my friends I will f**k you up. And i like Rayray.And my best friend is Jasmine.
Hi I'm Destiny im 16 years old I might be nice but don't let the niceness fool you. I'm cool to hang out with and I'm funny that's all I got to say.And I like Roc royal.My best friend is violet.

Hey y'all I'm Jasmine but my friends call me jazzy I'm 15 years old I'm fun to be with and i like to have fun and my boyfriend is Princeton.

Wus up y'all I'm Violet and i love the color violet I'm funny, In every thing nice. My favorite person in the world is Destiny she my ride or die for life.and my boyfriend is Prodigy oh and I'm 16 years old.

Wus gud my name is diggy Simmons im 18 years old and i have 2 sister name Destiny and cece my favorite color is red and i like to hang out with my friends.I'm in a gang to support my sister's since my mom and dad left us when i was 16.

Yo what's up it your boy Rayray i I'm 17 years old I'm in a gang my favorite color is blue I like to hang out with me friends Im funny all the girls like me what's not to like about me

Yo watsup it's your truly Princeton i am 17 years old my favorite color is green and i got a girlfriend name jazzy and I'm in the gang.

Yo wus up im prodigy I'm in a gang with all my friends. My girlfriend is violet that's all I got to say peace out.I'm 17 years old.

Hey im Roc royal i have girlfriend name Sofia she a little to clingy but whatever I'm in a gang I like to have fun and i like to fight. I'm 17 years old.