TEAM?

"Here." The dark-haired male leaned to the pale boy, handing him a wet tissue and a bottle of water. "Wipe it off."

The other one glanced at him surprised a bit, but did what he was told. After all, dried blood of a stranger didn't feel nice on his face. In fact, he felt a little uncomfortable, but he didn't show it. He was staring at the stranger who sat down next to him, but the other one wasn't looking at him, so he handed him the water bottle back without a word. Perhaps it supposed to get his attention somehow. Well, the boy wouldn't take it back.

"Take it. You don't know how long we'll be waiting for the next bottle. Besides, I don't need it anymore."

"We have access to the bathroom. There is water as well," he replied shortly and yawned.

The blond looked at him for a moment, then spoke again.

"You are quite intelligent," he said, resting his chin on his hand.

"I know. It's probably my only advantage," he replied, looking straight ahead. "You have nice hair."

The pale boy raised an eyebrow at the compliment.

"What's your name?" he asked instead.

"Shikadai. Nara Shikadai. And you?"

That surname sounded familiar.

"Inojin."

"And your surname?" 

"I don't remember." He stood up and looked around. 

He lied.

And that made Shikadai confused. He refused to believe that he actually forgot his own surname. It was strange, but he decided to ignore that.

"Why did you decide to play this game?" the green-eyed man suddenly asked, changing the topic.

"What do you need this information for?" 

"I'm just curious. I'm sure everyone here has an interesting history, but you got all my attention." He gave him an awkward smile, when the other one glanced at him.

"Let's just say I did it for fun."

"For fun? You don't need any money? You don't have any debts?"

The boy just shrugged.

"I'm going for a walk," he looked at him over his shoulder and moved forward.

"Don't you want to know my reason?"

He stopped.

"I already know it," he replied and walked away, leaving the other dumbfounded.

"Wait-" He wanted to follow him, but he was stoped by blue-eyed boy he saved in the first game.

"That guy is so weird," he stated, looking at his back. "Anyway, I just wanted to thank you. If it wasn't you, I would be dead. You're smart, y'know?" He smiled.

"No problem. I guess you're welcome..." He scratched his neck. "What about you? Did you change your mind? Are you going to keep playing?"

"Yup." He nodded. "I can't let him win. He's so annoying."

Shikadai just chuckled. "I don't want to be rude, but do you need anything else? I'd like to take a walk. I need to get to know the faces of the other players and have some rest."

"Huh? No. Ah, wait! I just wanted to say that I am not going to lose and I will defeat you for sure."

The dark-haired male laughed again.

"We'll see. See you later." He waved at him and disappeared into the crowd.

"My name is Uzumaki Boruto! Remember that name," he shouted with a confident smile, which disappeared when he heard a strange voice.