The Truth

The Bloody History of The Abrahamic Religions.

Let's take a trip back into history with the creation of The Abrahamic  Religions.

Karissa explains the history of the three bloody Abrahamic Religions and how they demean women, people of other life-styles who don't follow what they teach.

Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William that the pre-arranged marriage starts in The Old Testament by marrying the eldest son or daughter through a match-marriage.

Let's start with Jacob who wanted to marry Rachel but he had to marry Leah because she was the oldest daughter and she wasn't as beautiful as her younger sister, Rachel.

Eventually Jacob was allowed to marry Rachel only for a price and after seven years.

This archaic practice spread to the Aristocracy and into the Royal Houses and Houses of Nobility and Gentry.

Most of these marriages were made for political or finances reasons like a father marrying his son to a wealthy landowner who had a daughter that was going to inherit her father's property and title, but her husband could claim the title through his wife.

Many fathers didn't have sons to pass on the title too and just to name a few: Richard Neville, 16th Earl of Warwick who only had two daughters: Isabel Neville, Duchess of Clarence who married Prince George of Clarence and Anne Neville, Queen of England who married King Richard III. They were Lord Richard Neville's two co-heiresses.

Thomas Dacre, 4th Baron Dacre who had three daughters who became their father's heiresses and they were: Lady Anne, Lady Mary and Lady Elizabeth Darce and each of the sisters married a son of Lord Thomas Howard 4th Duke of Norfolk.

There were other daughters that became Duchess or Countess in their own right.

Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William Carey about the bloody history of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam.

She focuses upon Christianity and their bloody history starting with the First Crusade in (1096–1099), The Second Crusade in (

1147–1150), The Third Crusade in (1189–1192), The Fourth Crusades in (1202–1204), The Fifth Crusades in ((1217–1221)), The Sixth Crusades in (1228–1229), The Seventh Crusades in ( 1248–1254), The Eighth Crusades in (1270), and The Ninth Crusades in (1271–1272).

"Also The Spanish Inquisition ( 1 November 1478 to 15 July 1834) and The Saint Bartholomew Day Massacre The massacre began on the night of 23–24 August 1572 and let's not forget The Death of Saint Joan of Arc who fought for her sovereign, King Charles VI of France and she was tried as a witch and burned to the Stake and years later was exonerated and canonized as a Saint." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William.

"Let's not forget The Meadows Mountain Massacre on September 7–11, 1857, The Salem Witch Hunts where 7 women were hanged due to a massive Christian ignorance. " Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard Williams "Let not Forget September 11, 2011, when Islamic radicals bombed The Twin Towers and thousands of lives were lost." Karissa states.

"Let's not forget that Mathadi Gandhi was killed by a radical Islamic as well." Karissa tells them.

"These Abrahamic Religions are far from peaceful and they are all bloody histories brought by hungry power men who lacked wisdom from the Deity." Karissa tells them.

"Of course Protestant Christianity is just as guilty for the division in Christianity as a result of doctrinal differences over Solo Scripture, Baptism, Marriage, Divorce, music, Communion, and so forth." Karissa tells Lord Andrew Charles and Lord Richard William.