The Mysterious Howard

Lord Frederick William Howard, 2nd Duke of Norfolk Territory had four children with his wife, Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Frederick William Howard had three sons, Lord Frederick William Howard II, Lord Charles Andrew Howard and Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was born in 2190 at Norfolk Estate. The Estate of his father, Lord Patrick William Howard, was erected in 2163.

Lord Patrick William Howard dies in 2190, and his son, Lord Frederick William succeeded him to the Dukedom of Norfolk in 2190, shortly before the birth of his third and last child, Lord Andrew Charles who was named for his Uncle, Lord Andrew Charles, a younger brother of Lord Patrick William Howard who wasn't able to escape the horrors of World War III on May 1, 2153.

Lord Andrew Charles along with his father, Lord Edward and his mother, Lady Bernadette perished on that fateful day of May 1, 2153.

It always grieved Lord Patrick William Howard that his father, mother, sister, and brother chose to remain on a doomed Planet Earth as well as Europe on that fateful day of May 1, 2153.

Lord Frederick William names his son after his late Uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard.

Lord Andrew Charles was unlike the rest of his brothers and sister. He was tall, dark, with a medium complexion and brown eyes, but Lord Frederick William never doubted his paternity

.Lord Andrew Charles Howard grew up with his three older brothers and elder sister, Lady Sophia Charlotte and he became his mother's favorite child and son and Lady Sophia Charlotte became his second mother until she married in 2198 to Lord William Carey.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard was sent to the same Parochial School that his brother's attended on Star Base 12.

Lord Andrew Charles excelled in archery , wrestling, fencing, and he was said to be very athletic as well very intellectual and unlike his brothers he went onto study architecture just like his grandfather.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard graduated from The University on Star Base 12 with a Master's Degree in Art in Architecture with a minor in Architectural drafting.

Where he learned to design country manors, estates, and he earned his living the old fashion way, and not by his grandfather's money left to him in a trust fund.

One day he was commissioned by Lord Samuel James Edward Percy to draw up the blue-prints for a new country manor and that is when he met Lord Percy's eldest daughter, Lady Elizabeth Louisa Percy and they started to court each other in 2206 and they were married in 2208 and in 2210 Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Elizabeth were blessed with a son name Lord Edward Samuel Howard and in 2215, they were blessed with a daughter, Lady Caroline Mary Howard.

Lord Edward grew up with his other first two cousins, Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and Lord George Carey and they attended the same Parochial School.

Lord Edward Samuel Howard marries Lady Amabel Clare Alice Montagu Douglas Scott and they had a son, Lord Edmund Howard in 2225 and a daughter, Lady Phillipa Howard born in 2230 and Lord Edmund Howard married Lady

Isabella de Beauchamp in 2248 and in January of 2250, Lord Thomas William Howard was born and six years later they had a daughter, Lady Constance Howard in 2256.

Lord Thomas William Howard, Lord Richard William Carey and Lord Andrew Charles Howard were all second cousins as they were all the great-great-grandsons of Lord Frederick William Howard and Lady Jeanette Virginia Beaufort.

Lord Thomas William Howard succeeded his father to the Dukedom of Northumberland Territory in 2270 upon the death of his father.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard became Duke of Northumberland through his wife, Lady Elizabeth Percy and it was her great-grandson, Lord Thomas William Howard who became the 3rd Howard Duke of Northumberland Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR names his youngest son, after his favorite Uncle, Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Northumberland Territory who is born on December 21, 2250.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard doesn't name his first born son after him and he gives him the name Lord Anthony Christopher Howard who is born in 2280.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard goes onto win the hand of Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell in 2275, and they have five children, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane Howard, 2275, Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard in 2276, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard in 2280, Lord Albert Edward Howard in 2285 and Lady Sophia Charlotte Dorothea Howard in 2295, but with Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory, Lady Karissa has two children, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey in 2282 and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey in 2289.

Lord Andrew Charles Howard with Lady Theresa Charlotte Hardwick had a daughter, Lady Anastasia Christina Howard in 2285.

Lord Thomas William Howard is known as The Bachelor Duke of Northumberland Territory and he leaves the Dukedom to his sister, grandson, Lord Charles Percy, as she marries her second cousin, Lord Frederick George Percy.

Lord Thomas William Howard is the last Howard to be Duke of Northumberland Territory before it reverts back to The Percy family.