A new day to be kidnapped.

I awoke in a basement. Empty all except the bed I was lying on and the tray of food beside me. I looked at it and laughed. I hadn't eaten in a week. As if I'd start now. Silly kidnappers. I looked up as the door started to open.
"Why in the hell are you laughing?" A female asked as she walked in and slammed the door shut.
"The irony of all of this. And the fact that you think I'm hungry. So what are we gonna do next?" She stared at me amazed. Speechless for a moment. She quickly retaliated.
"You've been through this before haven't you? Well then you should know how this goes. But I just want money. From your parents not you. You come from a pretty family don't you? Models everywhere." I laughed at her remark. That was my so called "girlfriends" family. She looked at me curios.
"My family is just a normal modern day family. No models or nothing. That was my girlfriends family." I put quotations around girlfriend when I said that.
"So where is she?" She looked stunned.
"Dead. She kidnapped me and forced me to date her and yada yada she tried to kill both of us and I survived. I have deaths curse apparently." She laughed hysterically until she realized I was serious. She stopped laughing.
"Oh you have got to be kidding me." She hit me with some morphine I think and I soon was knocked out.