Prologue (IMPORTANT!)

Hello new readers, or old reader!

Welcome to my first novel, Othermore!!

I am so excited to share this book with you, as it holds a special place within me as it's my favourite novel that
I've wrote, and the only novel so far that I'm brave enough to share!

I have put lots of effort into it, so I really hope that you love it enough that I might publish a series!!

To inform everyone, I would say that I am new to sharing my writing, so it may not be perfect!

This novel is still in the process of editing and writing, so if there is any mistakes, please dm me, I would rather it dm than commented, as the comment section is for commenting how you feel about a certain line, or so on.

I hope to make this book a series, and maybe even a sequel with different characters and their backstory if you guys want it!

I cannot wait to finish this novel, and I hope you guys love this book as much as I do!

Oh and I would really appreciate it that in the comment sections, if you have already read it, please NO SPOILERS! I don't want the new readers to get spoiled, so please do not spoil it! It will ruin the whole point of reading it!!

Thank you for taking the time to read my novel!!

Also don't be shy to comment and vote because I'd love to see how you guys think about the novel!!

This novel contains:

explicit language
sexual  scenes     

Continue reading if you're okay with that!