Prolouge

"Mommy where are you going?" Raelynn said rubbing her eyes. She wasn't sure what time it was but the sun was starting to wake up.

     "No where Lynn, go back to bed." Her moher said in a cold voice, walking out the door. She wanted to follow her mother, but she obeyed and went back to bed.

     Raelynn didn't understand why her mother left her that morning. For the longest time she thought something was wrong with her. Neither parents wanted her so it had to be something wrong with her, right? But one thing was for sure, Grams loved her with every once of her little fragile body.

     Growing up with Grams taking care of her was hard sometimes. She couldnt go to all of the dance recitals or pick her up after school like the other kids. But Gram's health wasnt always that great either. Raelynn remebered many nights when she had to stay with her friends because Grams had gone in for surgery. Knee replacement, hip replacement, and even a kidney removal. But none of that ever stopped Grams from taking good care of her.

     Raelynn always visited her even after she moved to the city. Her quite little home always brought peace to Raelynns crazy world. They had tea and talked about the lack of love in Raelynns life. Everything was good. Until she got the call, Grams heart was failing and she didnt have much time left. And Raelynn didnt have much money left either.