1st and Only Chapter!

Once upon a time, there was a rat named "Rat", and he loved eating blankets.

Then one day, he suddenly wanted to meet his soulmate, and here's a little thing about Rat... Rat can actually smell the scent of his soulmate! So he went on to search for his soulmate by eating blankets from every house he can find.

A few years went by and still no luck in finding his soulmate.

A few days later, when Rat was about to give up, Rat suddenly thought to himself, "Maybe one last try..?" And so, he went to find a house, and when he did, he went inside and started to find blankets. After eating some blankets he suddenly smelled something odd, "W-w-w-what is this smell? Why does it smell so odd yet so wonderful?" And so he went to search for where the smell came from.

He finally found where the smell came from and it was inside a room. Rat suddenly became super nervous and went inside... 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Inside he found a human playing deez nuts, a fun and popular game everyone was playing. He jumped up to her bed to smell her blanket. And when he did he loved the smell of it and started eating it like crazy. A few minutes later Rat suddenly heard a scream. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!! WHAT THE HELL IS A RAT DOING ON MY BED?!?!?!??" they said. 

Rat was shocked to hear such a loud noise and stopped eating the blanket. They looked at each other and suddenly couldn't get their eyes off each other. "W-w-what a-are you-?", Angie said. "I-I-I'm a r-rat. W-what is your n-name?" Rat asked. "M-my name i-is Angie." shakes hands

A few years after that happened they got close and became best friends. Angie and Rat both had crushes on each other but couldn't get themselves to confess. They went to get a drink and Angie drank too much so she got drunk and accidentally confessed to Rat...

"I like you, no, I love you... Rat..." Angie said. "Wait w-what can you say that again?" Said Rat.

"I SAID ILY!!!!!!!!" - Angie
"M-me too.." - Rat

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

They're now married with 2 children named "Ratatouille" and "Stinkee"

- THE END -