He cheers You up- Calum imagine for - Calumsdaisy

You didn’t want to spend the rest of you summer holidays in a hospital bed. But when the doctor came into your room, your ideas for the best summer was crushed. You did a silly thing with your friends that caused a broken arm.

“Uggghhh.” You groaned when the doctor left, leaving you and your parents alone.

“It’s alright honey, we know you wanted a good holiday but it’s just two weeks left of it.” Your mum tried to comfort you.

You weren’t ready to go to school yet. I mean who is?  Especially with a recent broken arm. So when your parents left you sunk down in the bed and tried to sleep the two weeks away.

You were woken up by your phone loudly ringing from the bedside table. You groggily took the phone.

“Hello?” Cal said excitedly on the other line. Cal was always excited to hear your voice little did you know it was one of his favorite things about you.

“Oh hey, it’s you.” You mumbled. You went to sit up straight, struggling with only one arm which was being used to hold up your phone to your ear.

“Well slow down, don’t be too excited to talk to me.” Cal laughed sarcastically.

“Sorry, I’m just not in the best of moods.” You said as you looked down at your arm as well as your ruined summer.

“What’s wrong? Summer holiday not going as planned?” Calum asked questioning.

You smiled. Cal was one of the very few people that understood you. “You could say that to my broken arm.”

“Shit Y/N! What did you do?!” He said concerned. You could hear shuffling in the room as if stood up after you had told him the news.

“Eh, that’s a whole different story.” You said not willing to explain the long and terrible story of how you broke your arm.

You talked to Cal for a long time. Even though he was your boyfriend, he was one of your best friends as well.

“Hey Y/N…” He started.

“Why do you suddenly sound so serious?” You joked. “Tour getting too lonely without me?”

“I just wanted to tell you to take care,” he sighed, “I know I’m not home often and I miss out a lot. Im always thinking about you contasntly.  I mean, I missed your first broken bone! I would’ve filmed that! We could have showed that at our wedding or something it would have been all cute and shit. ”

You laughed, “I know you would have recorded it, that’s why I’m glad you weren’t there.”

“But I’ll make a promise yeah? When I get back home we’ll do everything like it was before I left. I promise that, babygirl.” You could just imagine him grinning. He always did when he called you 'baby'. You had to admit though even though Calum wasn't there you missed his sent and the way his eyes would look in to yours. The bed was empty without him as well as your heart.

“Okay,” you said, “but you sound so homesick.”

“I am,” you didn’t mean to make him sound upset, “but I’ll be home soon so don’t go breaking anything else without me recording.” You could hear him giggling on the line. For the rest of the night you talked to Calum until you had fell asleep, knowing that Calum would be home soon or later.

SORRY THIS IS SOOOO BAD OMG