PART IX

HYUK

THE other night I let him kiss me. And his asking if when i say to him that i feel the same too.

I think this is the time. I prepare and arrange our home. I enjoy of what i do,when someone show up. And give me the f*cking news.

HAE MOM: "Hi.,your cleaning.?"

HYUK: "Yes, auntie"
( i smiley greated her.)
"What i can do for you. Hmm,just sit here auntie i get you some drinks."

HAE MOM: "No thanks. I just came here for an important matter."

HYUK: (Im afraid of what it could be.)
"What is that matter.?"

HAE MOM: "HERE.."

HYUK: (she give me an invitation card. I open it,i saw Pearl and Hae is going to have a wedding by next month.)
"Oh,thank you for this Auntie,Hae never told me about me this."

HAE MOM: "Its an emergency,Pearl and Hae is excited to have their wedding day."

HYUK: ( i want to cry but i give her my best smile.)
"Thank you for this."

HAE MOM: "Its good that you clean Pearl was going to live here... And one thing you should know Hae Dong was the #1 ranked of the worst gang in our country. He killed someone."

HYUK: ( i was shocked and most give me a shocking is what she told me.)

HAE MOM: "Your brother Jae Jung died in the team of my son. I just thinking on how you become his bestfriend despite of what Hae Dong done. Your a pathetic person friend to the person who causes the death of your beloved brother."

HYUK: ( i never answer her,she smile while leaving.)

I dont have time to waste,i packed all my things from smallest to biggest thing. And texted Angie to get me here. Black is visiting me.

BLACK: "What is this.? Why all your things pack up.? Where are you going.??"

HYUK: "Dont ask me now,just help me bring this to outside."
(His helping me but always talking.)

BLACK: "Did Hae know this.? Hey, Hyukjae what happen.?? Why is this so sudden.?? What happened.??"
(His crying.)

HYUK: (Were done and waiting for Angie to pick me and i give  the card to him.)
"Then now,i ask you why should i stay here.?? "
( his face was change into angry mode.)

BLACK: "F*ck of Hae, i could kill him."

ANGIE come and Hyuk ride to her and i directly go to Hae office which is Leo,Alvin,Rex,Zoe and others are here. They were all shocked to see me. I dont care about them. My point of coming here is to punched Hae.

I punched him,they all stand up.

LEO: "Black what you've done.?"

BLACK: "Me and Eden and others who wants him is giving up 'cause we thought you could care of him. But it just all an act.?!?"