PART VII

EDEN

I JUST open the door and i saw a people kissing. Im a demon now, i open the door of the tent just to show the scene to our team.
I show them my angriness and let them go out the tent. F*ck i hurt what i saw. He still close his eyes.

EDEN: "Open your eyes now,they leave. (He open his eyes) If you have a feelings to him,tell him now or that snake get him."

HYUK: "Their compatible right.? I should keep the distance from him."

EDEN: "Just like that.? You should try too. What if right.?? Dont worry I help you."

HYUK: "What kind of help is that.??"

EDEN: "Leave it to me. Get more rest cause the plan its started."

HYUK: "Huh.??"

I leave the tent and find Black from the open furom we shared some thoughts of feeling. Im not the one who just want Hyukie their is also one person who want him and its Black because of Hae he stop showing his affection to Hyuk but now its another problem,so we need to solve this.

EDEN: "Black can we talk.??"

LEO: "For what.??(😼😼😼)"

BLACK: "Hey,dont do that. What is the favor Ms. Eden.??"

EDEN: " It just the two of us. Can we.?
(I signal him to area that far from the team.)

BLACK: "What is this all about.??"

EDEN: "Did you see the scene in the tent,right.??"

BLACK: "Yes the kissing. I already punch him."

EDEN: "Thats good. But Hyuk saw that too."

BLACK: "Whaaaattt.???!!!!????"

EDEN: "Ssssshhhh.... silent they can hear you."

BLACK: "What he say.??"

EDEN: "He want to keep distance to him."

BLACK: "No one started but he already stop. I give up on him because of Hae and now Hae what is he doing.??"

EDEN: "I dont know. Now you know what we want to do.??"

BLACK: "Okay,now let me talk to my man."

EDEN: "Huh,who.?? Hmm..dont do that. If it happen im the one to blame."

LEO: "Deal,but dont let the past back."

EDEN: "Really you agree too. Wait,when your here.??"

LEO: "I just following you. Yes, i agree they live in one roof but nothing happen.??"

EDEN: "So its a deal.??"

LEO&BLACK: "Y E S."

D I N N E R T I M E
All of us eat and then i prepare the food for Hyuk and then Black offer that he want to bring it.