Precap

There is going to be a leap of 1 year. In this 1 year many things changed. Ishqi is now a big designer, her fan following on Instagram has increased. Many big celebrities, actors and businessman hire her to design their outfits for parties and other events. Her clothing brand/company is also very successful. Arora designs now has it's many branches open in London, New York and in India as well. This happened because of ahaan's friend Justin. He is an influencer so when ishqi designed his and his fiancé's wedding outfits he decided to promote her work which helped her alot. Even Ahaan's business was blooming . Ishqaan are still in a live-in relationship and everyone who knows about them adores their relationship. Even people on social media still ship ishqaan, they still don't know that they are dating but still loves #ishqaan . They were in constant touch with soraj and kartik, they haven't met each other since ishqi's birthday but still are very close. They did video calls almost everyday. Ishqaan usually hanged out with Rachel, Eva, Daniel, Justin, Madison and Emma (Justin's wife). They all became very close to each other in this one year as they always hanged out together, you can say that they are all best friends who almost meet each other everyday. Soraj are thinking of getting married. Sarla has no problem with sonu and they also have convinced dadi. Ishqaan don't know about it yet. Ishqi is now in touch with sarla as well. They had a great bond before ishqi left for London and now they again share a great bond. Ishqi sees her a mother and tells her everything even sarla sees ishqi as her daughter.

(Rhea doesn't know about how famous Designer ishqi has become as her mom made her log out of social media by saying that ahaan won't like it that she is posting her pictures on social media platforms but the real reason is that Rhea's ex tried to reach out to her by social media but Rhea's Mom doesn't want her to be with him so she made up an excuse)

Guys I know that I haven't written anything about the Malhotras or Rathores but in upcoming parts ishqaan will visit India for Soraj's marriage.

So guys I am taking a break because of my exams I won't post any parts till 1st Nov. I am not logging out I am just not gonna write anything but I will surely reply to your comments. Please everyone understand that I am in 9th std and my semester exam is offline so really won't get time to write.

Do tell me guys are you excited for the leap or not!!

Thank you... 😊