6.

You turn around instantly after hearing the voice, startled

You turn around instantly after hearing the voice, startled. You started having a terrible feeling inside you as soon as your eyes fell on the average heighted man and the woman beside him, both of them wearing wide smiles on their faces.

"Dad. Mom. Wh- what? How?" You gasp, your eyes opened wide like saucers as if you have seen a ghost. Your dad and mom just laugh at you and take a few steps towards you but you only back away from them, moving closer to Namjoon who slightly chuckles at your actions. Out of fear,  you start blabbering whatever that came in your mind. "Dad, Mom I'm really sorry for leaving. I didn't want to marry whoever you arranged me with-"

"Even if it's Mr. Kim Namjoon aka RM of BTS?" Your dad cuts you off.

"Don't take me-" You felt as if your ears were playing tricks with you. You look at all the three people who were around you with disbelief and confusion in your eyes.

Did he really-

"Whatt!?"

Your peripheral vision was able to see Jin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook enter the lounge alongwith Namjoon's parents and sister which was quite surprising so you instantly turned to Namjoon for any sort of explanation but all you got to see was him trying to stifle a laugh while your parents were already laughing at your cluelessness.

"Oh honey, you really thought we will get your marriage arranged with someone you don't even know?" Your mom smiles, shaking her head. You found yourself at a loss of words, unaware of what to do or say, your mind just went blank as it tried to process everything.

"So, this was all planned? Everyone pretending that I'm going to get married with some unknown person, me running away from home, it was all planned?" You shift your gaze towards the other people who just joined you, shooting daggers at the three handsome males who drove you here and still didn't tell you a single word about all this setting.

"Yes!" Everyone says in unison.

"But why?" You pout, thinking about all the stress and frustration you went through since the past week.

"To surprise you!" It was Namjoon now, you just give him a sharp glare to let him know that he was dead meat for pulling such a prank once everything is done.

After a few minutes of chit chat, your families teasing you and Namjoon, telling you how they were preparing for the "mission wedding day", the wedding planner finally came in to get Namjoon to the altar, informing everyone that the wedding ceremony is about to start.

Most of the people left, leaving you with your parents and your friends who were the bridesmaids. Yoongi and Taehyung stayed with you as well, in case something went wrong. Everyone seemed to be so happy including you yourself. Your mother held your hands, her eyes glistening with tears as she told you how much you meant to her and how happy she was for you. Your friends were the next in line, cracking jokes about how their friend would no longer be a pretty bachelor. The never ending jokes and talks kept on going until you were told to join Namjoon at the altar.