4.

"Here, eat this and go take a bath

"Here, eat this and go take a bath." Your mother hands you your breakfast when you refused to join everyone at the dining table and starts preparing everything for you to get ready.

Your whole bed looked more like a dresser. The veil of your dress, make-up products you'd have to use, different accessories, several pieces of diamond jewelry, all were sprawled across your bed.

You didn't know what to feel exactly, a part of you was happy that you'd run away from here today, a part of you was worried and kept praying for everything to go smoothly while another part of you was a bit sad because you're going to abandon all these things your parents have prepared for your wedding. Yes, you're angry at them but you loved them too. Ever since you were born, they've done everything they could to make you happy except for this marriage.

I don't understand why....

After taking a bath, you get into the room where your mom, a make-up artist and her assistant were waiting for you. All of them give you a small smile when you enter the room. They help you get into the heavy wedding gown and then the make-up artist starts working on your face and her assistant starts fixing your hair in a low bun while your mother helps you with the jewelry pieces.

Once you were done, everyone except your mother leave the room. You turn to look at her who was looking at you with teary eyes. "Can't believe my princess has grown so much." She smiles. You felt a slight pang in your chest and you look away from her wrinkled but pretty face.

"Are you okay?" She asks, noticing how your gaze has moved to the ground.

"Would've been better if I was the one choosing my future husband." You let out and felt a stinging sensation in your eyes. Even though, you'd not be marrying whoever your parents have arranged you with, you still felt hurt by the fact that all your parents cared about was their business.

"Sweetheart, that's...." She tries to hold your hand but you retract yourself from her touch.

"I need some minutes alone, mom." You firmly state and watch her nod before stepping out of the room.

You couldn't help but feel enraged towards both your mom and dad for they've lost all their rights of calling you their daughter the day they put their business above you and sealed your fate without even asking about your choice. With a heavy sigh, you plop down on your bed. Just as you picked up your phone, it buzzed in your hands and you hastily pick up the call.

"Noona?" It was Jungkook.

"Yes, Kook." You look out of the window from where you were sitting.