Daddy's Angel

October 17: Morning

Dad: "hey kid! What do you want on your pancakes?"

You: "blueberries and syrup obviously"

Dad: "that's my girl"

My dad didn't bring me up, he got my mum pregnant after a show one night. Sounds a bit weird now Ive actually said it..My mum had the BIGGEST crush on John Cena so she paid extra to meet him after a show when RAW came to the o2 for a live show in December 20 years back, and you know when two people feel lust for eachother.. it got hot and heavy....yeah you get it.
My dad panicked and paid my mum millions to keep her mouth shut, but that brought us a really big patch of land in the middle of no where so, At least he actually provided for us. He always kept in touch with me though. He even brought me my first phone and the first contact was his. So I knew he always cared. And I've always been just like him too. Which I find weird.

You: "I'm really upset mum isn't here anymore, but I'm really happy that I'm here with you dad."

Dad: "I know it's hard sweetie. Some days are harder than others, healing isn't something to be rushed, I can see you're still dealing with it and that's okay. Im always here to protect you and keep you safe."

He said holding me and giving me a little kiss on the head as he gave me my pancakes.
I smiled as a tear feel from my eye.
Dad wiped it away and stroked my cheek as he smiled and said
"Come on now, let's eat. I have you an iced coffee over there"

You: "thank you dad, if any girl tries it just know I'll shut them up too" I said smiling
Dad let out a little laugh as he smirked and said

"Daddy's angel, we've got to be quick, I'm taking you to work with me, there's some wrestlers who really want to meet you yano"

You: *almost spitting out your food* what? Yo-youre taking me into work?"

Dad: "yes, and you're not getting out of it. I've already checked in with Becki your schedule today is free so you're coming"

...did I mention I mayyyy have THE FATTEST CRUSH ON ROMAN FREAKING REIGNS AND DONT TELL ANYONE, HES NOT TO KNOW, OKAY?

You: *playing it cool* "yeah, yeah no sure dad! I'd love to meet them!"

Dad: "did I mention a certain someone called.."

Right this could either be Bray or Roman and I am NOT PREPARED FOR EITHER.
I dropped my fork and looked up at dad

Dad: "..BRAY! I've told him that he's your hero and he really loves the fact of you are a evil Disney queen, he finds that cool and now he really wants to meet you!"

You: "WHAT, ARE YOU LYING TO ME RIGHT NOW DAD????!!!"

Dad: "NOPE NOW HURRY UP, I know you women taking 40 years to get ready. You have an hour starting from......NOW"

I got up and ran to the shower. This day could changed everything.