George's mom

Ever since George told his mom he was pregnant and it was a girl his mom started to hate on him for being gay and a Pregnant male. Sadly she is homophobic so they couldn't even go to her house if they didn't want to be judged by her mostly George.
Anyways on with the story.

"Gogy~ Wanna get married since we'll have a kid together~," Clay said in a flirty accent.

"Clay slow down how about we just.."
"Date first?.."
"Yeah, and see what happens."

"Oh... Okay.." Clay replied with a sad face.

They casually start making out and then Sapnap walks in on them.

"Oh, Did I walk in on something I wasn't supposed to?" Sapnap replies with a shocked face. "Wait... Are y'all dating now?" Sapnap asked as if he was surprised.

"Yeah, I wanted to get married but he said to date instead of taking a giant step and getting married instantly." Clay replied with a giant sigh.

Sapnap(I'm gonna just call him Nick now) laughs uncontrollably.

"Well I'll have a child in like two more months and it'll come out of George which is better."

George starts to blush.
"Aww! Is my Gogy blushing?"

"NO!"

"Sure you aren't." Clay replied with a Laugh.

After a month of Clay teasing George and them being together.

"So The baby will be born in a month what do you wanna do before the baby is born?"

"Hmmm... I don't really know... Hmm How about uh waiting for the baby to be born and after a month have sex again?"

"Oh shut up Clay!!!"

(Anyways I'll stop here the baby will be born in the next part!)