Lovers at a young age..(Maisie's pov)

⚠️TW: Sex Talk and Stuff that happens during sex⚠️ (Ik its a 5 year olds pov I'm sorry 😭😭😭😭😭 I was getting bored and had to spice it up a bit-)

I didnt think it would be like this.. I dont know what to say to my dads what if they think I'm weird for liking a boy at the age of 5.. I honestly dont know if I should tell them..
I mean they'd know the feeling, They're inlove. I'll just keep it to myself. I thought right before I fell asleep to the sound of my dads streaming.

After sleeping at 6:30 am

"MAISIE!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!! YOU HAVE TO GET READY OR YOU'LL MISS THE BUS!!!!" Yelled Dad (Clay is Dad and Papa is George fyi)
(I'm running out of motivation for this I'm sorry 🥲)

At School

I unpacked my stuff out of my backpack and went to my desk and got stuff ready since I was the first one there somehow. After Everyone got everything for the lesson ready The teacher Started with Math.
"Who wants to answer this really hard question"

I raised my hand like an Idiot and Got called on.
"Alright Maisie. Whats the Answer to this question?"
She writes 9 x 9 = ??" On the Chalk board.
I think for a moment then say 81.
"Oh wow Maisie good job its correct."

After School (Because no one likes talking about school)

I hopped on the bus Because Dad and Papa cant pick me up Because they had a very special stream they had to do and all that. Thats sadly one of the bad things having streamer parents along with them screaming their guts out while playing.
Oh yeah And I forgot to mention the moaning they do every-night even though thats not related to streaming. Mostly just them having sex I'm suprised they havent made a child yet honestly. Also If your wondering yes I know what sex is my parents have told me before. I honestly dont get how they like it like wouldnt it hurt having a dick inside your ass? It honestly doesnt matter but I remember that one stream where Papa starting having sex with Dad on stream And the Bad part is that I was watching it. Atleast dad turned off the Web Cam when George got on him but he didnt mute until he moaned. Suddenly an image of me and Isaac having sex for some reason.. I started smacking myself and started thinking "MAISIE YOUR TO YOUNG FOR THAT! MAISIE YOUR TO YOUNG FOR THAT!" But it didnt get the image out of my head. I can kinda tell why Dad and Papa like sex but I dont understand the enjoying it coming in part?

After I got home I went straight to my room onto my phone texting my online best friend Abigail (I'm making a series on her soon so go check it out I'll tell you when the parts are published on my story! Fyi Abigail is 11)saying:
Hey Girlllll How are youuuuu???

I'm alright what about youuuu??

Terrible but Amazing at the same time 😔

Aw bestie whats wrong?

So You know Isaac my crush right?

Yeah what about him?

Well I thought of an image of me and Him having sex..

GIRL ARENT YOU LIKE 5-

Yeah I know..

I said ending the conversation (I had no more ideas sorry 😢 I'm also ending it here with 580 words.)