Chapter 19-Happy

Mature content

Alicia's POV:

I was in my room and watched some stuff to order on my laptop. I heard a knock on the door.

"Yes?" I yelled out. The door opened. It was Alesso. He still hasn't changed from his working clothes. His white shirt had two buttons opened up reveling his tattooed chest. He closed the door behind him and locked it.

"What you up to, darling" Alesso asked leaning on the door.

"Just trying to order some clothes online" I said with my eye locked into the screen.

"Mhm" he said with a low husky voice, looking around in my room. I looked up from the screen. God he is handsome. I saw him looking at a picture of me on my counter.

"You look cute" he said fixing the picture.

"Thanks Alesso" I said turning my eyes back to my computer.

He walked up to the bed and closed the computer. What is he doing?

"I want you" he said, while his hand was on the computer.

"What?" I asked. I looked into his his blue cold eyes.

"I fucking need you, right now" he said with a groan.

"Alesso I-" I couldn't say my last words when he pushed his lips into mine. His lips are perfect.

He moved the computer away from the bed, still not leaving my lips. I broke the kiss, and looked up at him. He gave me a confused look and was about to talk, but I stopped him.

"Alesso, this is not a good idea" I said looking down on my lap.

"Gattina (kitten) , I make the rules" he grabbed my chin roughly to meet his eyes.

I felt my stomach crunch up together as he leaned in. He kissed my lips passionately. I didn't wanna go anywhere. Now he was the one breaking the kiss. I looked at him with a confused expression in my eyes. He stood up and went into the bathroom, he peacked his head to meet my eyes as a grin started to show up on his face.

"Aren't you gonna join me darling? The warmth in my cheeks started to heat up of hearing his voice. I opened my mouth to say something but I just closed it again.

"Oh cmon gattina don't close your mouth, you know I like it wide open" he chuckled and started to undress himself. I looked at him with wide opened eyes.

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom. I locked the door behind me and turned to him.

He was only in his boxers and was about to get them off when I kissed him again. He really has to stop playing games with me. I jumped up in his arms as he grabbed my legs putting them around his waist. He put me on the bathroom sink and started kissing on my neck, sooner leaving hickeys. He grabbed my shirt and threw it on the bathroom floor.

"Turn around" he said in a low tone. He was hot. I looked at him confused. "Cmon gattina, turn around for me" he said with his hands on my waist. I jumped of the bathroom sink and turned around.

I met my reflection from the mirror in-front of me. He grabbed my hip and started rubbing up and down. He then in a quick move ripped of the thin shorts and the underwear with. I looked at him surprised as he only gave me smirk

"Rough or slow darling" he whispered in my ear. "I don't kno-" my mouth was shaped as an o. All of him fit in. "I'll take that as rough" he said grinning at me, as he slammed his dick into my ass again harder than before.

I grabbed the sink of trying to keep me in place. "Cmon gattina look at me" I turned my head up to the mirror. "I want you to look at me while I fuck you" he whispered in my ear grabbing my waist harder this time.

My moans got louder and louder for every move he made. It hurts but feels so fucking good. "A-Alesso I'm c-coming-" my moans were taking over my words. "Don't" he said slamming his hips faster. "A-Alesso I-I can't hold I-it" I moaned. I looked at every single move he made. I could see in his face that he was also about to come soon.

"S-sir please-" I moaned. "Good girl" he went faster and faster and I couldn't hold it anymore. I closed my eyes as hard as I could. He leaned over to my ear. "Do it" he whispered. Right there I came, and so did he. I moaned out his name so loud that even his men downstairs could have heard me.

We both breathed out as I collapsed in his arms. He kissed the top of my head. "Your insane gattina" he breathed out closing his eyes. He turned me around to meet his eyes. He grabbed my chin to meet me in a passionate kiss. I put my hand around his neck.

"Let's get you cleaned up, hm?" he smiled looking into my eyes. "Mhm" I smiled to him with my eyes nearly closed. He looked at me surprised. "You have dimples?" he said smiling at me. "Yes?" Was the only thing I said when I felt my feet not touching the floor.

He had picked me up and spun us around. I laughed at his reaction. He stopped us and grabbed my waist. "Your so fucking adorable" he said and kissed my forehead. This is my happiness, right here.