Chapter 21-Real First Love

"Rose" Alesso said with a low husky voice.

I wasn't sure of what to say as I didn't wanna say something wrong.

"May I ask, who is Rose?" I nearly whispered. Madi looked at me with a sad expression.

"Hey listen, it's probably not a good idea-no" Alesso's voice interrupted Madi. Madi looked at him with a confused expression while his ocean blue eyes were meeting hers.

It was a long silence along all of us when Alesso sighed.

"Roseline is my first love" Alesso said meeting my eyes. I could see his eyes started to water. I walked up to him, wanting to grab his face when he quickly grabbed my wrist.

"It doesn't matter how much you ever mean to me Alicia, you'll never have her place in my heart" he said slamming my hand away. I knew in someway he didn't wanna say it in a hurtful way, but it did. It really did hurt.

"Alesso I'm not trying to take her place" I grabbed his cheek wanting him to meet my eyes. A tear fell from his cheek. I brushed it away with my thumb and gave him a smile.

"I know she is the love of your life and will always be, and I'm not gonna stop you from loving her. If you want to go to her, you can" I said feeling my eyes watering. He took my hand and moved it away from his cheek.

"She's dead" he said still holding my hand. I could feel my heart skip a beat of the nervousness. In some way, it felt like I already knew this Roseline.

I looked down and kept it quiet. This is really painful for him. I felt his hand grabbing my face leaning to meet my lips. I put my hands around his neck when our lips finally met. Every kiss wasn't as special as this one, in someway this felt truly accepted.

"You remind me of her Alicia, but I don't love you just because you remind me of her. I love you for the person you are, for the confidence you have in yourself, for how strong you are. This perfect personality you have and those gorgeous blue green eyes of yours" he grabbed my chin. "And these soft lips like clouds" he said looking at my lips. "Please just don't let me forget her Alicia. I love you but she was the first ever lov-" I collapsed our lips together. I felt my tears falling down my cheeks.

He kissed me back and held my lower back to keep him in his hold. I felt him smiling in our kiss which made me smile.

"Alicia" he said leaning his forehead against mine. He brushed away the tears that fell from my cheeks.

Seeing him this hurt, was the worst pain. He was the worst jerk. Kidnapped me, broke my heart. But I fell for him. I fell for my kidnapper.

"Yes" I answered with my eyes closed.

"Please don't leave me" he said grabbing my chin to meet his eyes. I met his hurtful crying eyes.

"Why would I?" I asked kissing his lips. He kissed me back and held me tight.

Alesso is my real first love.
________________________________
Sorry for the short chapter 😬😬