Chapter 26-Leaving

I was on my way to my apartment, I drove as a song came up on the radio.

(Play it👆now, if u want to)

I don't fucking know why, but this song made me think about Alesso. I turned up to volume. It was insane how music could make me day dream so easily. I thought about us being on vacation. Just both of us, under the stars, in the sand. His amazing lips against mine, his touch on my body, his amazing crystal blue eyes. His smile that had so many good feelings in it, and our amazing sex. God I missed that man.

His laugh with so much happiness. Just imagining getting married to that man. Having a kid with him, living with him. I kept driving with him in my thoughts. God he made me happy.

"Fuck, I can't". I drove around and gassed on back to his house
________________________________
I ran up to his door and pushed it open. I immediately looked around. I heard a voice in the kitchen. That's his voice. I ran to the kitchen, as I pushed open the door he turned around. Our eyes met,

"fuck it" I said running up to him, grabbing his shirt as I pushed him into meeting my lips. God I've been missing him. He grabbed my legs, I locked them around his waste. He put me on the kitchen counter and started to undress me, I unbuckled his belt, I needed him. Now!

"What are you doing here?" He asked meeting my eyes while smiling. I grabbed his face as I pushed my lips against his again. I felt him smile, so I did to.

I took off his boxers as he pushed my shorts away, he put the tip against my entrance as he pushed it in gently.

"Fuck" he groaned leaning his forehead against mine.

"I love you Alesso" I whispered kissing him again. So did he as he grabbed my hips tighter.

"I love you more Alicia".
________________________________
"So can you tell me the real reason why your here" he asked having his arm around me. Maybe because I missed him!

"Alesso I'm tired" I told him while yawning. Telling him I missed him wouldn't maybe not be such a great idea.

"Oh cmon baby, you gotta tell me. First you left and hated me, now your back in my arms. God! We just fucked!" He said while sitting up letting his arm go away. Fucking shit.

"Alesso please..-Alicia, be honest???" He interrupted.

"What??"

"Yes be honest, did you just come here to fuck me or what the hell was the reason to come back??" He said laying over me. I looked into his eyes, he really didn't have any feelings in them. Not now at least.

"I-I missed you, I need you..". was the only thing that came out of my mouth.

"Why??" He asked looking me straight into my eyes.

"Maybe because I care about you?? What do you want me to answer Alesso?" I asked. He sighed and sat up beside me with his face in his palms.

"Nothing amore" he said. He got up and got his shirt on.

"Where are you going???" I asked sitting up looking at him in worry.

"Me? You mean we? We are going out eating so get dressed" he said throwing my bra at me. He gave me a smile as he licked his lips.

"Close your eyes stupido" I said giving him a look to turn around.

"Oh cmon!! I have seen your boobs, now get dressed. The sushi place isn't opened all day". I felt my cheeks heat up of his words, not that we are getting sushi, but the other thing...