Episode 1

So hey guys .....I am M/A (Min aera) this is my first ff hope u like it. if there is something wrong or u r uncomfortable so pls leave but don't report. And if there is any mistakes so sorry I am not that good at that and English is not my first language 😉.

so enough self intro let get to the story.....

Episode 1 =
(YN pov)

I woke up with a pain in my whole body because my dad beat me and now I am in the basement with a rope around me. yes I am tie to the chair and my legs and hand r tied up too so u will ask why so yesterday I just come home late because of my stupid friends they said to be there for more time and I can't ignore there puppy eyes so I was there till 11PM and when I come home back my dad was all ready to beat me. You will think where is my mom so she ran away with is lover when I was 6 years old and for first few months dad was in pain but don't show me that. that time he use to love me but know what I can see in his eyes was all anger there was no love for his daughter I don't know when I started to cry remembering those happy days and now I hate it I just want to go away. from this . don't know suddenly I remember that When I used to be a child I have a best friend and I have crush on him too his name is Kim taehyung my first crush and best friend who understands me without saying anything but know he is not with me he has to go to abrod to study and his dad has there company too so they shifted abrod don't know where he said to me before leaving was that we will get married and have kids when we grow up and and don't forget me he only said that and left .

(teahueng pov)

I was just checking my phone when I see a name like I know hmm something like YN I just realized that there was a girl that was with me in childhood hmm I have to crush on her I said something to her before leaving but can't remember that what I said to her but remembering that we both were happy after I said that to her. I was in my own thoughts when I got interrupted by jimin .

"sorry for coming without knoking but there is a important and big mission we have to do it can give alot of profit to us ." jimin said while smirking

"okay go get ready the cars with others I am coming " teahueng said in cold tone .

jimin sign and left from there and taehyung got up and went to mission.

(M/A )

I will tell u a thing that why teahueng behave like that and who is he so 1st= he is the mafia king by whom everyone is sacred of . he is call to be mercilessly, heartless so that's why he is famous too and also be called as handsome devil.

2nd= he is cold in office or in work but in infront of his family and friends he is a different tae . u will see that soon too.

(done 😘part 1)

so... this was part 1 hope u like it
if there is any mistakes pls let me know I will try not make same mistake 🤗 and tell me in the comments how u like the part. and if u do it will really appreciate and I will make sure to make you guys happy.......... thank you ur lovely M/N 😘