Ep 5

Am I toy to them ? What they think? Am I toy which can be deal?

" This wasn't The deal about and how can u bring her huh? Anyways if she is a deal then let's complete it let me go cause I m not free like u i have works more then you! " Taehyung said in cold but bold tone , almost screamed

" Okay then " The old man said and called a man and said something in his ears after that then he was coming near me and i was froze he took me to a car and made me sit and injected me something that made me fall asleep.

* Timeskip*

Tae pov -
We did the deal but i was thinking of the girl her thoughts were never leaving my mind how can a girl be in this dangerous world I will think about it later . I was going back to my car and there I saw that girl sleeping on back seat she really looks pale, bruises everywhere on her body it made my blood boil. I sat in my car next to her I knew they injected her because of that se was like this . She was in uncomfortable potistions so i was making her sleep propely but when I touched her head she was burning in fever so i said to driver to increase the speed . She really remides me of Y/N a thought came in my mind just looking at makes my mind how angelic features she have but suddenly my car stopped!? How? Why? What happens?!

(M/A)
Well hi guys thankyou so much for your love and really sorry about not posting I m really sorry i was active in insta so i guess you should follow me there as I post more there then here my id is below if u want updates

I'd - taetaepolarbear

Stay safe God bless you all 😊