Episode 3

Sorry guys because of exam I was not able to write that much still exam r going i hope u understand and I will try to post as much as I can and if u have some suggestions or anything related this ff so pls feel free to ask.  THANKYOU...

Episode 3
(Y/N pov)

I woke up by pain in my neck as I woke up I remember what happened as I just opened my eyes and see the place and it was scary than my basement .Everywhere was blood on the floor and floor was to cold . I was just blank and this was scarying to much as I was in my own thought a mam come and poured cold water on my face as I just shiver. He smirk at my state and then bend down to my face and said.

"you are very beautiful as this beauty making me crave to have you wanna be my queen "   he just said with the smirk on the face which I want to smack out of

I was this much digested from him that I splat out my saliva on his face .
He looked at me in anger and pull me by my hair and take me to his men and push  me in between th the man's and what he said make my eye widened.
"she have so much guts just Riip her out "he said
I looked at the men's and they all were smirking at me and one man was uproching  me as I was saying no don't come near me but he didn't give attention what I was saying while sliding back as my back hit the boxes.
As he was almost touching me a man loud voice come from behind it was more like rour of a tiger .
I just thank to god in mind and when I look at him I was shocked as hell what fuck is happening in my life why god whyyyy..........

End of episode 3 hope u like it

(A note from M/N )
So sorry guys I know this is to short but because exam r coming I can't give full focus on this ff but I promis i will continue after my exam r over hope u understand ur lovely M/N😘and pls follow me on instagram too I will post some ff there too and more information about this ff too
Bye.  God bless you all