Chapter 5: The Creek

School was finally over and all us Nimments decided to just go to the local oval to swim in the creek. As I walked past the trail with the base at the end, I smiled. When we got to the creek, all the group took off their uniform to reveal their bathers. Klaus must of seen me look down awkwardly as I thought we were going home to change. "Go behind those trees over there, and we won't look." He said, as I awkwardly walked over there. I saw Brandon's eyes sneakily watch me so I threw a very rude hand signal at him. My bathers were one piece, so I would have to get fully naked, so I went further into the bushes. It sort of reminded me of a horror movie me and Teddy watched with cannibals in the woods. When I was finally changed, the rest of the group were already in the water. Phoebe had come along too, and I think Teddy fancied her in the way he was helping her out. She did look pretty with her long flowing blonde hair and her polka dot bikini. Klaus looked amazing wearing just boardshorts, exposing his abs. He caught me staring and just gave me a small smile before he started to move his pecs. I burst out laughing and so did Teddy and Jake. he decided to stop before everyone got to look and burst out laughing too. We were all having fun until we just start to hear crazy frog start playing. "What the hell is that?" Laughed Brandon and then Klaus picked up his phone from the bank. "It's my phone guys" "Seriously dude, that's your ringtone?" Then we just saw Klaus go into the bushes and talk. He was just mumbling but you could hear the person on the other end loud and clear. She was screaming again. "Baby, I just wanted to hang out with my friends.." Klaus mumbled. "I DONT CARE WHAT THOSE STUPID IMBECILES WANT, I NEEDED YOU TO COME TO CANDI'S HOUSE WITH ME!" "Brooke please she doesn't even like me" "WHATEVER, WHERE ARE YOU?!" "Just down by the creek" "IM COMING, WHATEVER BYE" Klaus emerged from the bushes. "I guess you guys heard all that." "When's she coming." Sighed Beccy, another member, and Brooke hater. "Not sure yet." Replied Klaus. "Hope she gets lost" laughed Beccy again. So we enjoyed our last few moments of peace before Brooke and her posse rocked up and completely destroyed it. Not only did they cut everyone off while they were trying to talk about something actually interesting, but they completely littered our spot. "Hey, this spot is the only part of the park with no rubbish." Sighed Beccy. "Lots of animals live here." Brooke turned up her nose and looked down on Beccy. "And why do you care?" "Erm, because it's our spot?" Then Klaus came and broke them apart. "Brooke, let's swim.." He quickly suggested. She shot a dirty look at Beccy and followed klaus. After a bit more swimming, I went to look for Phoebe as she had my towel and candy. I couldn't see her but found her in the bush a little bit. Her and Teddy were sitting on a rock, talking. I just looked in through the bush then decided to leave them alone. As I turned to leave, who do I see behind me, but Brooke. "Hey guys come look at wannabe and geekwad" her and her clique stared laughing. "Your kids are gonna be real oddballs" and continued laughing louder. Phoebe blushed and slowly started to move away, while Teddy went the other way. Then the anger inside me boiled. This bitch was hurting the boy I liked. She had laughed at my bestest friends. She had crushed our little party and littered our favourite spot. I ended up doing something I wanted to do for a long time. I hit her. In the face. Hard. "Ah!" She screamed and fell in the bushes. I sorta giggled and Phoebe came up and decided to spit on her face. "Yay, cat fight!" Screamed Teddy. Then klaus came out of the shrubs. "Kathy what have you done?!" "Klaus, you see how bad this girl treats you!" "Yeah, but after all, she is my girlfriend." He helped her up and walked back to the creek. "That was awesome" Beccy whispered to me. Yeah, it was awesome. And I couldn't believe Klaus but if he wants to be treated like a piece of crap then he can. Just as I was about to leave, Brandon came and asked if I wanted to have dinner with him at the base. Of course I said yes, and ran home to change. While I was at home, Teddy was dressed in a suit. "Erm Kathy?" He asked. "Yup" "I hope your ok with this, but I asked Phoebe out and she said yes, I was hoping you wouldn't mind?" I said nothing I just hugged him so hard I choked him. "That's fantastic!" I screamed. "I also hope you don't mind me and brandon are going out for dinner just as friends though" I couldn't stop Teddy making ooh noises at me, but I didn't care , I had a night to prepare for.