Lauren Jauegui

another stressful day at work, another night feeling sorry for yourself. to add to your stress you found yourself looking through tinder. you ended up in some nightclub yet you were glues to your phone with a drink in your other hand. b bc your favourite pass time that lead to one night stands and girls who you knew were looking for likes more than love. you didnt mind at the start but you wanted someone who remembered your name and stayed more than a day.

you kept swiping through the girls, your type leaned towards the girls who had the most fake ness about them, fake lips, fake smile. you were into girls on the internet and it was a problem. however, you stopped scrolling when a black haired girl sat down next to you. you recognised her, those green eyes. they somehow drew you in that you found yourself mentally snapping yourself out of them.

"want a picture?" she smirked while you sat in awe. you were a massive flirt, some would say a player back in the day but with her you just shut down.

"would rather have a drink" you found your confidence and saw her smirk more.

"lauren" she simply said while the bartender grabbed a drink.

it hit you, you saw her all over your timeline most days. she was the girl who you always found attractive yet she was a celebrity, you dont dm celebrities to ask them on dates.

"y/n" you said back, putting your phone down and making eye contact.

"cute name" she said, sipping her drink while you smiles softly.

this girl had literally taken your confidence away and now your ability to make conversation. what confused you was she was basically a girl on the internet. although you didnt meet her through there you saw her everyday. she was a singer, from a band you didnt really know. she also wasnt fake, she had a dress that fit her curves, she had natural beauty. it almost scared you that she was real.

"well are you coming to dance" she said, finishing her drink, holding out her hand as she got up.

you followed, not really paying that much attention to your surroundings. this girl looked like she could break your heart, and maybe she would.