Lana Del Rey

you couldn't do this anymore, she had thrown you to the dirt with her words. the pain your heart felt was far too much. your right hand flew to your chest as you were gasping for air.

you were sat on the floor just staring up at the woman before you. lana stared back down at you with the most utter disgust and you felt yourself shrink as if you could've just disappeared right then and there. In her right hand was her phone with the app instagram open. She pointed to the phone and yelled "what the fuck were you thinking? kissing your best friend whilst you're clearly in a relationship with me?" you couldn't believe it. she was accusing you of cheating!

you couldn't explain, your throat was closing over. fast. you choked out a few sobs before Lana interrupted you. "no. stop crying, just fucking stop it!" you looked up at her for the last time and nodded before picking up your things from the ground and leaving your girlfriend's apartment. well, you didn't know if she was now your ex-girlfriend or?

~

you woke up the next morning with the biggest headache possible. fuck you had to explain.

you see, the whole backstory was honestly very confusing. your best friend and you had planned on going to one of the most popular clubs in town, just to have some fun seeing as it had been a long week of working. you two had arrived and it was going honestly very well. your best friend had met a guy and they both got decently drunk whilst you stayed sober.

she must have been very wobbly to not realize you were not her date, and well.. she ended up kissing you. I didn't kiss back of course. But you didn't also want to make it a big scene, seeing as paparazzi's were outside. hence why lana even found out in the first place.

you decided to try and call lana but she wouldn't pick up. even after you called her recording studio, they told you she wasn't up to talking with anyone. especially you.

you went without a single word being spoken for months. it was hard. hell. it was even harder once you had realized she had moved on. you just wished she had given you a proper chance.