Done and Deal?

Aether's pov:

Tired... drown by fatigue and uncomfortness... it was also... damp and wet... it's dripping and sliding down my legs. This stupid rich guy... he has had his fun and is he still not satisfied yet? What is he up to anyway? I hate being treated this way.

My eyes were blindfolded by a black cloth, my head felt heavy and I tried shaking it off.

I am drenched in sweat, breathing hardly... cloth was tied around the armrest and my arms, so is my legs tied up together. The chair I was tied up onto is made of wood and I tried to rock around to make the chair fall over. I am exhausted... almost drained with no energy... as I was trying to move the chair... I felt tired and unable to shake it strong enough... What a nightmarish hell.

"Morning Aether,"

it is morning already and who---

I sat up straight, the person who did it to me was still there all along.

"Pfft, hold still buddy... you can't move like that... You think you can get away by simply rocking the chair? Or shaking your head for the blindfold to come off? The blindfold has been tied knots behind your head and I've already bolted the chair to the floor..."

"I swear... I'll get you... you bastard!" I already forgot his name.

"It's Tartaglia or Childe... silly Aether... not bastard... and... I am an undercover agent of ahem... I think I'm not suppose to say it... but nevermind. I've been sent over by my higher ups to find a reliant helper or spy from within his mansion to uncover his secrets."

"Why would you choose me and then willingly tried to wreak me both physically and mentally?"

"It is to implant a special device inside you. A needed procedure for every spy we target."

"Excuse me? Implant a what? Device? With an inhumane way like so?" I asked raising my voice.

I lunge forward with all my might, the hand and leg binds restricted me from moving at all.

I gave in and finally decided to listen to Childe...

"What did you implant in me..." I asked while lowering my head slightly.

"A bomb, a remote controlled bomb." Childe said with a harsher tone. "If you don't comply and do as I command... just one click and boom! Bye bye Aether... and we do this to every spy..."

"Y-You... you must've enjoyed placing it in me huh... you extreme organisations do extreme things just to get what you want... you are all crazy maniacs!" I said gritting my teeth.

"Quite the talker, but it's going to take you nowhere... especially if your fate lies upon someone else's hands... it's your choice Aether... yes or no..."

"Rot in hell you bitch---"

I hear footsteps tapping closer and Childe clicking a button...

"I'm sure you know that bomb is multifunctional... wait a second... I forgot to tell you that...

there is a torture feature... capable of ruining you... literally..."

The room went silent for a few seconds...

*VRRRRRRR* a bizarre sound began to ring.

My eyes perked wide open.

My entire body jolted, vibrations began spreading from my insides and melting me completely. I shook and rattled the restrainers on my legs and hands... saliva dripping onto the ground and arching backwards completely. I panted heavily, sweat began forming and it wasn't long before I was a melting mess.

The goddamn bomb is a fucking vibrator--- a small hellish torture feature to stop unwilling workers... I see... they completely set it up and worked it out.

My mouth moved uncontrollably, making sounds I don't want anyone to hear, especially when it's this pervert... I bit my lip to silence myself but felt Childe widening my mouth and biting my lip.

"I didn't hear quite enough last time..." he said gleefully.

I kept begging Childe to stop playing around with the remote with weird stutters and shivers as I began to tremble and shake...

"P-P-Ple-please... I-I'll d-do anything... ah~ j-just ngh... st-stalp..." I said, pleading like a puppy.

"Sorry? I didn't quite catch that Aether... do you mind repeating again so I can hear?"

My eyes rolled to the back of my head, my head kept tilting sideways to find a supporter. My mouth is practically unable to speak with and my body felt immovable.

Childe finally shuts it off. I stopped shivering and leaned forwards, panting and tried to catch my breath... my lower part is twitching and I felt some liquids seeping through my bare legs... that is when I noticed I wasn't even dressed...

"You're actually quite the charm... I actually kinda enjoy finding you as a spy..."

I closed my eyes... thinking everything thoroughly... Now I know he has the upper hand, I knew I can't upset him... so for the sake of survival... I agreed to what Childe offers.

As Childe dresses me up, he gave me my old waiters suit and asked me to sit on the wooden chair which he cleaned already. I narrowed my eyes and awkwardly sat there, watching him throw a small device onto the bed which triggered something and projected a hologram.

The hologram was labeled "Commander" and had a masked lady.

She said;

"Welcome Aether, you will be involved in uncovering your master's secrets and resume your status as the waiter of this mansion. Your old suit has been tailored with our technology making it bulletproof and waterproof, also we implanted microphones, tracker and a recording system. Every time you have evidence, please place it into these plastic bags and finally for photographic evidence just use the mobile phones we give you... unless you want a lense camera. If you disobey our commands and inform anyone about this organisation and mission, the bomb will explode instantly, destroying you and the nearest 50 meters of area around you."

I gulped... 50 meters? That's the size of the Great Pagoda in London...

"If you have any enquiries, please ask Childe, who is an invited VIP to stay here for the following two weeks of the operation. We searched your background Aether, we know you can fight. When the time is right, you have to kill the master yourself and we will diffuse the bomb from you. If you don't, we will allow the bomb to explode, killing you along with the master after we get what we came here for. Do you understand the goal and aim of the operation, agent Aether?"

"Yes Ma'am..." is all I managed to answer.