CHAPTER 1:Meeting my bosses

Ji hwa's POV

So the both of us were walking going to the place where i will meet my boss or maybe bosses.

"So who is shiny anyway?how do you spell it?like S-H-I-N-Y?"I asked.

He chuckle "you don't know them,do you?"he asked.

"Woah!THEM?you mean they are many?how many are they?"I asked.

"They are five"he said as he shows his five fingers.

"F--five?"I said.

"Yes!oh and the spelling is S-H-I-N double E not S-H-I-N-Y"he said.

"Oh!sorry I seriously don't know them"I said.

"It's okay at least you won't go fangirling when you meet them"he said grinning.

"What do you mean?"I asked curiously.

"Well you see,they are famous"he said.

"Oh really?oh!and what SM entertainment anyway?oh yeah you already told me earlier,sorry.and sorry also if I asked to much"I said.

"It's okay,you don't know anything about them so I understand"he said then I smile.

Then we didn't realize that we're already at our destination.

"Oh would you look at that?we're here!"he said.

"Oh wait I forgot!what is your name?"he asked.

"Kim Ji hwa"I answered.

"Okay Ji hwa this is SHINee's house"he said as he point his index finger into the house

"So listen carefully.Be polite okay?"he said.

"Yes sir"I said.

"oh and before anything else,  I want you to bare this in your mind. YOU are not allowed to fall inlove to any of them, understood?" he said.

"okay, I promise" I respond.

"Great!now let's go"he said.

Then we went inside and there I saw five boys sitting on the couch.All of them are so handsome.

"Hello boys"he said.

All of them stand up and bowed.

"Oh hyung-nim!"the tall guy said.

"hyung-nim!who is this beautiful lady you brought?"the masculine guy said as he looked at me in a seductive way.tsk pervert I thought.

"Oh!boys,I would like you to meet your maid kim ji hwa"he said as he wrap his arm around me.

I bowed "annyeonghaseyo Kim Ji Hwa imnida"I said politely.Then I notice all of them crosses their arms and looked at me in a seductive way.

Omo what are they thinking?What will they do to me? I thought and I can feel my hands are shaking and very cold.Be positive Ji Hwa,don't think to much I thought.

"Uh!so boys i'll be meeting someone today so show ji hwa everything and tell her what to do so that she'll knows what to do if she will start working already,arasso?"he said.

"Nae hyung-nim"they all said in unison.

No please,please don't leave me here with them.......I thought.

Then he went through the door,went outside and closed it.

I'm DOOMED............

So I looked at them then all of them smirk.

Oh No!I'm really super duper DOOMED......Okay Ji hwa just act natural,no need to be afraid!right?........

I cleared my throat ""so where should we start?"I asked politely but the shaking and coldness of my hands are still there.they just smirks at me.

"Hyung give her a tour"the pretty boy said to the cat like eyes boy.

Then all of them walk outside except for the cat like eyes boy.

"Where are they going?"I asked him.

"Why?don't you want me to be alone with you?"he said in a seductive way as he walks closer to me but slowly then i started to walk backwards.Then I didn't realize that I'm already leaning on the wall and then our faces is just centimeters away.I closed my eyes.

"No please don't do this to me,I'm too young!"I said Out loud.

Then I hear him chuckle."I am your boss,so you have to obey what I said"he said then he lean closer and closer until........

"Kibum!"The four of them came back.

Thank goodness I sigh.

"Hyung!you're back"the cat like eyes said who seemed to be named kibum.Then he release me already.

"Did you already gave her a tour?"The nerdy guy asked.

"Not yet hyung"kibum said.

"Well then let's give her a tour together"The tall guy said.

"Okay then let's start"the masculine guy said.

"But first let's introduce Ourselves to her"the nerdy guy said.

"I'm lee jinki but I prefer you'll call me onew"the nerdy guy said.

"Kim jonghyun"the masculine guy said with a grin on his face.

"Kim kibum but you can call me key"kibum said.

"Choi Minho"said the tall guy.

"And I'm lee taemin the youngest of them all"the pretty boy said.

"And we are shining SHINee!"they all said in unison.Then I chuckle"it's nice to meet you sirs"I said politely and bowed.They are not that bad at all,I guess I should know them better I thought.

-------------------

That's all for today.Wow I updated the prologue and the chapter 1 in one day,I'm so proud of myself*fake sobs* anyways keep on voting,commenting and so on.see you on the next chapter bye!!!!