SPECIAL CHAPTER

Everything was prepared and everyone was so busy for the preparation.

"Are you ready?" Seo Hyun asked the bride.

"I'm always ready!" Said Ji Hwa.

Then the door opened and she started walking on aisle until she reached the altar. Finally, the day were she will confirm the she is already his and he is already hers. No more barriers, just them and their unconditional love.

"Do you Ji Hwa take this man to be your lawfully wedded husband?" She smiled before answering. "How could I say no! Of course I do!"

"You may now kiss the bride!" Said the priest. They kissed each other passionately and everyone was so happy.

They both ran outside the church and the bridesmaids are all ready to catch the flower.

Ji Hwa faced her back on them and threw the flower. Unexpectedly, a lucky girl named Seo Hyun, her bestfriend caught the flower which made the boys rooted for Minho.

"I guess we also have a wedding to attend too, right Minho?!" Ji Hwa joked and everyone laughed. "Of course!" Minho answered before winking at Seo Hyun which made her blushed.

After one year!

Ji Hwa got pregnant and bore on the exact same day on Minho and Seo Hyun's wedding day so they didn't make it on the wedding day. I guess they didn't kept the promise after all xD

She bore a healthy and beautiful baby girl. Then both officially mom and dad was so happy. Taemin thanked his wife for giving birth to a beautiful daughter.

Then the entire family lived happily ever after.....

THE END IS JUST THE
BEGINNING!!

--------------------------------------
A/N: annyeong yeorobeun! Didn't expect the ending right? Well mianhe! I have to end it already. And also Mianhe if the ending wasn't that much exciting, I'm so tired already keke! Anyways, thank you for reading and supporting my story till the end but don't worry this isn't the end of me writing another story. I have an upcoming story entitled "You are my Athena". It is a Kento Yamazaki fanfic. It hasn't published yet so patience people keke. Anyways, I'll miss writing this story. I really had fun while writing this story, there are times which made me cringe too whahha though I am the author. I'll miss you guys and I'll miss "My Pervert Bosses"... Thank you so much for staying til the end and hope to see you soon on my other story.

ANNYEONG!!!!

(SHINee, Ji Hwa and Seo Hyun waved!")

-locketkeymari