A 'Little' Discipline

(Keigo's POV)
Warm. It's so warm I feel like I could sleep forever but that's not going to happen. I slowly open my eyes and lift my head to see that I'm on top of a sleeping Touya. I smile to myself and lay back down. I don't want him to wake up yet, I want to stay like this just a little bit longer. My mind then begins to wander to the events that took place last night, what happened at the ball with those nobles, how Touya saved me, how he carried me back to our room, how he took care of my injuries and how I had a mental breakdown right in front of him. That was so embarrassing. I can't believe I did that, but he still didn't leave me. He stayed and I'm so glad he did. I smile. I'm so glad I have him here with me. Then I remember what we talked about after, the wedding and the mating. I can't believe I told him about my next heat and everything else and about what he said, I could feel my wings flutter and fluff up. I think I might just die of embarrassment. But still, the idea of having Touya with me and then being able to have kids sounds really nice if I'm being completely honest with myself. I buried my face into Touya's chest. I can feel the blush creep across my face. I then hear a deep rumbling.

"Mornin Birdie," I hear a deep husky voice say. I look up and see Touya looking down at me. He has a small smirk-like smile on his face and his eyes were glossy with the remanence of sleep. I stare at him and I guess he found it amusing because then he said,
"Like what you see birdie?" I blush and pout, puffing out my cheeks as I stare at him, sure he was good to look at but he didn't have to say it like that. I mean, look at him, he's really good looking, who wouldn't stare. My reaction must have been something because he started to laugh and slowly sit up. I fall into his lap and start straddling him. He reaches for my head and pats it while kissing my forehead gently. I reveled in the affection, loving the attention I was getting. He then stopped and leaned forward, laying his head on the crook of my neck. I jumped at the sudden movement but relaxed soon afterwards.
"Birdie?" he says as if asking a question.
"Hmm?" I replied, starting to play with his hair.
"We're both going to be very busy this week," he says. Quaking an eyebrow I ask,
"Why is that?" He takes a minute before responding. He lifts his head up and smiles a mischievous grin.
"Because we have a wedding to plan," he says. I paused for a moment, letting the information sink in and once it did, a flurry of emotions started racing through me: excitement, joy, fear, happiness, nervousness, anxiety and so on. I guess that Touya could tell that I was freaking out a little because he pulled me into a deep hug and started planting butterfly kisses on my face I giggled
"Don't worry so much, ok" he said. I nod and relax then place my head on his bare chest.
"So what's the plan on planning the wedding?" I asked. Touya sighed and began to explain what would happen.
"Well, I'm betting that your parents have already informed mine about when your next heat will be so I guess that you will be escorted to meet up with our mothers, and possible some close female or omega friends so you can have some time to relax before all the stress comes, throughout the week we will either be together or separated depending on what's happening so basically a lot of planning. But don't worry too much, ok," he said. I nod. I notice how his voice slightly changed when he mentioned his mother but I don't pester him about it.
"Will we be together today?" I ask.
"No, not today. Well, not until noon, maybe. I have some work that I have to do and I don't really want you seeing what I'm going to be doing ok," he said. I look up at him, narrowing my eyes, trying to read his expression but I could find anything so I nod accepting I won't get more than that.
"I guess we should better get changed huh?" I said.
"Yeah we should," he replies. So with one more kiss to the head, we began to change.

After Touya and I finish getting ready, we start heading to the door of Touya's room and once we exited the room, we saw Ririsu and Rumi there waiting for us. I felt Touya place his hand on my shoulder. I turn up to look at him and he looks back.
"I guess this is where we split up," he says. I nod and make my way over to Rumi while Ririsu makes her way to Touya. Once she does, they begin talking about something which ends with Touya nodding towards Ririsu.
"Are you ready to go, your highness?" I hear. I turn towards Rumi and nod, smiling. We start to walk away and I spare one last glance towards Touya. I see him smiling and waving me off. I smile back then we start making our way to the castle. We end up in one of its courtyards where my mother, Touya's sister Fuyumi and Touya's Mother were sitting at a gazebo drinking tea and eating snacks. I smile as I make my way over towards them. My mother and Fuyumi smile and greet me while Mrs Todoroki stays quiet and only greets me with a small smile and nod. I sit down and we start to talk. We talk for a while before I hear someone call out my name. I turn my head to see Toga with a girl that has brunette hair that was styled in a Bob cut with bangs, large hazel eyes and round pink cheeks behind her. She was wearing a frilly baby pink dress with a brown corset around her waist, white leggings, brown boots and a black choker around her neck.
"Hello Toga. How are you?" Toga smiles and does a small curtsy along with the girl behind her.
"I greet the royals on this fine day," Toga says. She then lifts up her head and smiles before gesturing to the girl behind her.
"This is Uraraka Ochako. She's my fiancé and bride to be,'' Toga says, smiling proudly while the girl now known as Uraraka smiles and greets us. We go back to talking about everyday things. Sometimes someone would talk about the wedding and I'd blush but we all had fun laughing. But there's one thing that I notice, Mrs Todoroki doesn't talk much. In fact, she barely speaks but I don't want to press her for answers so I try to ignore it. My mind then wanders to Touya.