Madness

When they got out of first period Taylor started screaming at Katie. So Katie had nothing else to do but scream back at Taylor. They both looked around looking
embarrassed and mad at the same time. They looked at each other and stomped off not talking to each other the rest of the day. When fifth period came Taylor and Katie always sat together but they both sat somewhere else not looking or talking to each other. The teacher called them to work together in a group and they had this death stare look at each other. But they refused to work with each other. Mrs. Lowers took them to the office to be sent home for the day.
It was the next day at lunch when all of a sudden Katie starts throwing food at Taylor. Soon the next thing you know everybody is throwing food at each other, and Katie and Taylor are in the principles office. The principal makes them apologize to each other and is going to make them work in partners in every class. "Why are you making me work with this!" Katie said. I thought we were best friends Taylor said. But the principal had other things to do than listen to them argue so she sent them in the hallway to talk. "Katie how could you just ditch me like that?" Taylor said. I don't know but I'm really sorry I've missed having my best friend, and someone to talk to that I can trust,me to Taylor said. So are we okay now? I hope so. Let's agree to never get in a argument again deal? Deal!