Plan A and Plan B

Ugh school again. The next day at school they had there plan set. Are you sure about this Katie? Yes I'm positive we have to do this or else we can get made fun of the rest of our life. Okay let's do it now that way the whole grade sees it, okay. So they walk up to the most popular girl in school, and they made her drop her books and she just looked at them and said ''what are you doing trying to make yourself look bad?'' No, Katie and Taylor said scared what to say, and what not to say. So Katie and Taylor just walked off feeling more embarrassed than they ever have been. Katie I think we learned our lesson Taylor said. No, I have a plan b and I'm pretty sure it will work this time Katie says as she's trying to tell Taylor what her new plan is. No, I have a better plan Katie and I'm thinking this one will work for sure. Okay, what is it? It involves the bullies to get their own taste of medicine. So far I'm loving this idea tell me more Taylor. Well all we have to do is make the bullies think we are laughing when they call us names. Huh I don't get it Katie says. Well here I'll give you and example say they call us chickens. Okay I guess keep going Katie says. So we just laugh and agree with them like we're calling ourselves chickens with them that way what ever they say they won't think it hurts us anymore. Omg that is a great idea Taylor!