CHAPTER 5:- CLASH

They have to prepare an informative presentation based over an international event held by their company in london due to which sidharth asked one of his colleague to infrom shehnaaz, that discussion and preparation will be done at his cabin infuriating her further more since yesterday has been announcing to the world about their difference instead of calling or texting her asking people to infrom, how childish and rude of him, clenching jaw and fisting palms went inside cabin without knocking, earning taunts from him, well she doesn't care.  

"Miss kaur have u forgotten basic manner of taking permission before barging in ?" he asked, by calmly adjusting his back against seat and looking at her with a lot of attitude, she almost felt like punching him. 

"Mr shukla, have you forgotten we have to work together so you have no right to order me also for your kind of information, hum dono yahan ke employees hain tu mera boss nahi hai isliye faltu ke akad mat dekha !" she told, pointing her index finger at him, sidharth rolled eyes, she really wanted to pull his hair until he apologises for being a jerk. 

"I thought, you must be busy enjoying time with your abhijeet !" he accused for no reason what does he mean by "your abhijeet" as if she adopted him.

"Hadh hai, like seriously ... mera abhijeet ... maine kya godh liya huwa hai ?" she annoyingly questioned back, he sighed. 

"Yaar sidharth, tera problem kya hai ?" she asked, holding head. 

"Kyun mujhe pareshaan kar raha hai ?" she whined. 

"Kal se ladaye kiye jaraha hai, lunch karne ke liye duniya ke saamne zalil kyun kar raha hai ?" she asked, furrowing eyebrows and getting irritated.

"Yeah right, sahi hai main tujhe duniya ke samne zalil kar raha hoon phir mere saath relationship mein kyun hai, I am the worst boyfriend, teri izzat nahi rakh raha sabke samne embarras karta hoon, I'm sure you must be feeling insulted" 

"Kahin na kahin, mujhse pyaar karke pachta rahe hoge na ?" 

"I make you feel suffocated" 

"Your unhappy with me" 

"Do you the reason why ?" almost whispered, yelled by stepping closer to her she is looking at his dark orbs with innocent tearful eyes. 

"Let me tell you, kyunke ab tera dil kisi aur ke taraf attract horaha hai, kal baat karke enjoy kare hoge uske company, meri tarhan hadh sai zayada possessive nahi hoga, mere saath suffocating feel hota haina, woh free mehsoos karwata hoga, kyun ?" badly want to hurt shehnaaz his terribly heart ached to witness somebody else taking his place. 

They never had any meal without each other both make sure to have together except when they are in different places which hardly ever happened. Did she forget their unsaid promises, issue is not about trust, madly and blindly loves his babe, she won't ever cheat on him, his problem is possessiveness, she has been equally too maybe a little less, due to which always made sure to not let such awful situations arise now that it has occurred, sidharth lost his cool, his motive is to hurt shehnaaz more by meaningless words.