CHAPTER 6:- BREAK-UP

He went to freshen up came back to witness shehnaaz completely numb .. her body doesn't even bother to recognise his presence, which badly terrified him unable to endure knelt down to meet her dark intense orbs reflecting dullness paleness and dreadful expression as soon as he held her hand for attention. 

"Don't touch me !" she furiously, jerked him away. 

"Meri baat sunn .." before sidharth could justify his action, shehnaaz asked him  to shut his mouth none of his baseless reasons will justify his inhuman actions.

"Nahi sune tere baat .. mazak bana kar rakh diya hai hamare rishte ka bharosa chod tune sabke samne beizzati kare meri ... duniya kya sochege ke shehnaaz ka sidharth pyaar karne ke daawe karta hai lekin bharosa bilkul bhi nahi karta"

"You don't want me to react when someone dares to hold your hand agar aisa haina toh tu bohut bade galat fehmi mein hai" he cleared.

"Tera deemag kharab hai, woh mera haath pakad ke pyaar wale baatein nahin kar raha tha balke maafi maang raha tha kyunke uske wajah se hamare beech issues chal rahe hain, bichara khud ko blame kar raha tha, tune bina pata kiye usko janwaraun ki tarhan mara, how could you stoop down so low ?" she yells at him for being inhumane and extremely over possessive. 

"Bakwaas mat kar shehnaaz, uska intension kya tha, tujhe kaise pata aur agar itna apologetic tha kyun tere haath pakad ke maafi maang raha tha ?"snorted. 

"Yaar tere problem pata kya hai main na chup hojate hoon isliye tu free hojata hai lekin ab aur nahi, main thak gaye hoon sidharth, pareshaan hogaye hoon I have been very understanding lekin ab tera zayada horaha hai" she sighed. 

"I can't tolerate your violent nature and over possessiveness !" she told. 

"Tu kya chahte hai ?" finally, uttered gaining a little strength although his poor heart anxiously pounds getting scared of her decision. 

"I don't want to continue this relationship !" she whispers, her voice chocked, couldn't speak more felt tongue tied. 

His heart miserably broke ... 

How easily she is ending their relationship, didn't they promise to live forever together even if entire world or destiny conspiracies against them ? 

Were those namesake promises ? 

His breath stuck ... 

His mind blocked ... 

His body became dead ... 

His souls ripped apart ... 

Tears of unbearable pain trickle down unable to endure quietly went towards another room and laid on bed. He doesn't react much, his soul was crying, his breath was stuck, his heart lost reason to beat, how could she decide to break up when they were equally involved. 

He is too shattered to fight 💔

He is too broken to mourn 😭

He is too shocked to react 🥺

Tonight, they slept apart in different rooms away from each other's warmth as well as love and protection. 

He feels cold, she feels alone. 

He feels unloved, she feels broken. 

He feels abandoned, she feels empty. 

They are equally lonely, broken and fallen apart. 

______________________

Days passed, none of them spoke quietly did their work and came back home she continued keeping his clothes on bed although slept in different rooms. It is her responsibility which she will continue on basis of friendship. He doesn't speak much somewhere deep down feels disappointed, on understanding his reaction was not acceptable though still dislikes abhijeet.