Chapter 11:- IGNORANCE

After heart wrenching incident, sidharth left home early in morning, without informing anybody knowing they will stop him. He went for a solo travelling within India, though it was his dream to go with her which according to him, will remain unfulfilled and like this 8 months passed. In these months some pictures of sidharth are circulated in social media with strangers (group of a travellers exploring and enjoying meals together)

Videos of him playing guitar and jamming with others .. rock and mountain climbing as well as other adventures. She repented her actions a lot .. from giving him assurance not listening to his fear and gut feelings, not shutting abhijeet infront of sidharth, breaking their weird or addictive habit of even eating a meal together also not letting someone else intrude their space.

Looking at his parents, acting to be stronger infront her although both are lonely and worried about their son. He is punishing them due to her mess problems created by shehnaaz including her parents they are off too .. for them sidnaaz are equal sidharth is as important as shehnaaz.

There are more solo travellers, maya has become great friend of sidharth especially during last month of his travelling, at beginning, used to avoid talking to her cause she was irritating also deep down fulfilling promises towards shehnaaz but maya used to be with him like a true friend.

Maya is a combination of cute, jovial and honest personality, became her friend after learning how genuine and sweet is her heart and soul, knows about sidnaaz totally admires their love story. She persuaded him to talk family and shehnaaz must be worried but sidharth disagreed.

"Nahi yaar uske toh shaadi hogaye hoge !" uttered, with a sad smile fuck imagining her happily married breaks his heart.

"Tujhe kaise pata ?" maya asked, stuffing noddles in her mouth.

"Usne kaha tha propose karne ke time, saath din ke andar shaadi karega shehnaaz ne bhi mana nahi kiya which means both were ready" cleared.

"Tu kyun uske yaad mein devdas bana ghoom raha hai ?" she asked, he chuckled reminding her of his promise to shehnaaz, his love which is so freaking real and emotional.

"Tere agar ho na sake toh kisi aur ke na honge waada hai" reminiscing passionate moment of their eternal love.

Not knowing, she promised same to him 💔

Maya badly prays and wishes for their togetherness, how adorable, their limitless love seems to be unreal... out of this world .. so pure and naive completely protected by innocence.

Trip finally ends, feels a bit calm and relaxed hasn't moved on will never however will continue to work ... take care of his family.

One fine day, shehnaaz heard door bell ring twice quickly went to open .. becomes shocked and numb to witness her love back. He looks so damn handsome and breath taking, Is she dreaming or Is he here for real ?

He felt his heart skipped thousands of beats within a minute how pretty shehnaaz looks dressed in a skirt and crop top, it has been so long since stubborn heart felt alive, remembering her proposal, made a poker face unaffectedly entered without meeting his babe stepped inside.

"Mera bacha !" rita ji emotionally cupped his face and cried hugging him followed by parminder ji, ashok ji and santosh ji.

"Kaisa hai, theek haina, parminder dekhna mera beta aya hai" rita ji felt complete without him, her world had turned dark and hopeless.

"Dil chah raha tujhe keench ke thappad maarun, aise bhi koi jaata hai na phone lekar gaya na kuch, kitne pareshaan hogaye thai hum" ashok ji, is disappointed couldn't stop himself from scolding.