Sɪx (ғᴇʀʀɪs-ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ)

Sunday was a lot duller than it usually was for Minho.

Felix was practically his only source of entertainment and he had to leave for work. While his mother and father decided it would be a good idea to leave the boy home alone for the day while they ran a few 'errands'.

So here he sat on the edge of his bed staring at the clock and guessing when it would go up a number. His breaths grew slow and deep as he shifted his gaze towards the window only to see the bright sky smiling down him mockingly. Before he could control what, he was doing his feet had already made contact with the floor and he had begun to make his way towards his door.

The hallway was a lot less 'Twice' filled as he roamed around looking for something to entertain him. He got about halfway down the stairs before he turned back around and smiled only for it to disappear after he was met with nothing. "Why would Jisung be in your house?"

His feet thundered across the floor as he wandered around aimlessly. Surely there had to be something he could do, alas there was not. He flopped down onto the couch and stared at the ceiling, wishing it would open up and drop something to occupy him. It was only when his phone buzzed did, he remove his gaze from the coat of what looked like grey paint.

Quickly he pulled it out of his pocket and studied the name of the person before jerking his head to the side. Who was this?

Unknown

Unknown
Hey Minho!

Who are you?

Unknown
Oh right...
It's Jisung!

"Jisung? As in...Han Jisung?" He whispered delicately as he forced himself to sit up and reread the message. "No way..."

Unknown

How did you get my number

Unknown
Idk your brother texted it to me a few minutes ago and said
'Dis person is Minho. Text him cause I is at work and he'll be bored and bored Miho isn't fun.'

Sounds about right

Unknown
So.......
Whatcha doing

Staring at the ceiling and hoping it will
slowly fall down and crush me

Unknown
I-

There's like a chandelier right above me too
It'd probably pierce my heart from where
it is right now
How bout' u
What r u doing

Unknown
N-not that

Did you just stutter through TXT
*text
Stupid autocorrect

Unknown
Y-yes I d-did and i-I'll do it a-again

-_-
Fair enough